Spencer's story:

Spencer's POV:
We drive back to my house and Isabella does her overdramatic breakup thing and then uses words to dad that she never should've spoken to him in the first place. She storms out and I see Emmett in my room and dad knocks on my door and asks, "Are you going to go after her?"

I say, "No dad. She's been calling me a bitch all day and in front of the Cullen's who she said she knew longer than me. That's not even remotely true. But I'm going over there to see Emmett. I don't like being away from him. He means so much to me its unreal. I can't believe she said that to you."

I hug him tight and say, "Bye dad. Be careful and safe."

He nods. I shut the door and then Emmett appeared out of nowhere. I close my eyes and Emmett takes me to my Jeep. We drive over to his house. I walk in and say, "Hi, Laurent. What are you doing here?"

Laurent says, "You are the confusing person at the game. You smell like a vampire but have a heartbeat. Your beauty can't be compared to anything."

I say, "Thank you, I think?"

Isabella says, "I'm more beautiful then she is."

I laugh really hard. I say, "You aren't that pretty. You're not much more pretty than a rock. Not any of the gemstones a normal pebble."

Laurent says, "She's humble and fiesty."

I say, "Will he come after me?"

Laurent says, "It is likely that James will want to try. But he's more intrigued than thirsty when it comes to you. He would possibly change you. He wants to drink her dry."

I nod. Belle's angry and says, "So I have a chance of getting killed and no one cares besides Edward!"

I say, "Excuse my younger sister. Shes used to getting exactly what she wants."

Laurent asks, "How are you two related?"

I shrug and say, "I was raised by my dad and Miss Accident Prone was with our very childish and clumsy mother."

Laurent nods and asks, "Is there any other animal feeders besides here?"

Carlisle says, "Alaska. Denali. I can call up there and see if it is ok for you to visit and ask questions and try it out."

Laurent nods and leaves. Bella slaps me and I punch her hard in the nose. It makes a pop sound. I say, "Oops."

I grab Jasper's arm and take him outside. I ask, "What was she feeling?"

Jasper looks scared to say, "Anger, jealousy, etc. Bad emotions toward you."

I ask, "What about Edward's emotions toward me?"

Jasper looks away and says, "Hate. Anger. Everybody else feels love toward you. Towards bella disappointment, anger, jealousy. Rose is jealous of you both being human."

I mumble, "Life isn't fair and shes going to have to learn and I told dad I'm over here. She said she was going to Phoenix. Our mother isn't there. Shes in Jacksonville. You good enough to go back in?"

He smiles and says, "Yeah. Let's go find out what we're doing."

We go back inside and everyone is in the garage. Alice mouths "are you ok?"

Jasper nods while I go over to Emmett. I jump on him a d Bella gags. I say, "Jealous there Bella?"

She says snarkily, "Nope. Just stop acting like a whore."

I sassily say, "I'd rather be a whore in the bedroom unless you want me to give him a blowjob here for you to see how it is done."

Rose smirks and they all looked shocked and Edward gags at my thoughts. He says, "You really are a whore. No wonder you were raped when you were younger. Then you lost your baby."

I get down off Emmett and run away out of the garage and into the forest. I hear someone say, "There you are."

I look up to see James. Rise growls and so does Emmett. I just sit there and cry and try to forget about it again. James is gone in a second. I see them and they say, "You could've told us about it. We wouldn't use it against you like he did."

I see Jasper and he calms me down a bit and Emmett picks me up and cuddles me to his chest and Esme says, "You are staying in Forks. I will stay with you. So will Rose."

Rise asks, "What was the baby's name?"

I smile while crying and say, "Elizabeth Rose Swan."

Rose smiles and says, "That's a great name for a baby girl."

I say, "You know I didnt mean what I said, right? I never did that before."

Rose says, "I know. So does Edward but since he found your weakness he's going to push that again and again on you. You know I was beaten and raped before Carlisle changed me. Once I was changed I hunted them down and killed all of them and saved Royce King who was my fiance for last. He was the one who initiated it while he was drunk with his friends."

I lean into her embrace and say, "Call Emmett and I'll explain."

She dials Emmett's number and he picks up and says, "Is something wrong with Spence?"

I say, "Emmett. Nothing is wrong with me, I just want to explain. I wanted to forget about it since the guy that did it is in jail for a very long time because the other girls he did it to came to the police after I did. I came out of the movie theaters with some of my friends and they asked me if I wanted someone to walk with me and I said no because what are the chances of a drunk guy jumping a 17 year old girl at 9 pm. I fought him for a while until I didn't have anymore energy to give and he beat me until I almst passed out and I had a broken arm and wrist and two very black and swollen eyes.
I couldn't really see and I knew exactly what he was doing once he started to unbutton my jeans. I couldn't move and I was praying it would stop but it never did. It was like that for hours and when he got up I blacked out and I faintly heard someone screaming call the police when I was waking up. that was around 4 in the morning. 7 hours. 7 I was there laying in an alley way until someone saw me and called. I wouldn't talk at all, and everyone was telling me to take this stupid pill that I couldn't swallow at the time. They used the DNA they found from the rape kit and caught the man. I found out that I was pregnant and I was happy since the oppprtunity to be a mom arrived for me and I was willing to raise my baby in a happy home without her father. When I was around 3 1/2 months along, I woke up one night with blood everywhere and I knew what had happened and I blamed myself for everything. What did I do wrong? Why did this happen to me? Would I still would've been raped if a friend walked me to my car? I'm a horrible person. Do I even deserve to live? And many more awful questions raced through my mind all the time. They never went away. Sometimes they are still there. She would've been around 5 this year. Sometimes I see little girl clothes and ask myself would Elizabeth like this? It all comes crashing down at points, but I try to keep it together. I have forgiven myself fr what happened and the others but that experience is so traumatic that its hard to talk about."

I sit there and cry and I see the door open and Emmett walks through it and picks me off the couch and holds me tight in his arms until I calm down and he whispers, "You deserve everything in the world and then some, sweetheart."

I give him a small smile and stayed there in his arms. Edward bursts in and says, "Let's go save my mate who is actually in danger. She can wait, Emmett."

Emmett growls at him and says, "You don't feel any remorse for what you said to her, do you?"

Edward sighs and forcefully says, "Yes, but we need to go now."

I say, "That should've been a heartfelt apology if you actually meant it. You don't need to be Jasper to know you just lied to Emmett."

Edward says, "So, I don't like you. Neither does Bella. Let's go!"

I say, "Let's go save my stupid sister, who's probably snuck past those two and fell into his trap. Now, Edward! I thought you wanted to go and not give two shits about my feelings. Just because she doesn't, doesn't mean you do two. I pushed you to make a move and you hate me for it but I'm not the one wishing to be a vampire right now, am I?"

Edward looks guilty and I say, "Don't you fucking dare try to pull that I'm sorry shit with me now. I know you don't care. Now let's go save her stupid naive ass."