authors note

Hey guys and girls,
Thank ya’ll for reading this. Please bear with me as I wrote this a while ago. I don't have plans to edit anytime soon. Thank you for the positivity in the comments. Let's keep everything positive on everything we read. Art comes in many different styles whether it's on purpose or not. Every author or artist has a learning curve. We need to respect that and help guide them and not just comment negatively. You can really hurt someone's confidence and willingness to share something that took a long time to make by saying or commenting something hurtful. This isn't to point fingers at anyone but I have noticed in my notifications things that have been negative. Especially for those of you who haven't wrote any stories nor shared them, it's quite damaging to someone else who bravely put something they created out into the world and just get criticism for it when they never thought anyone would read it. I hope you all want to write and share your stories with all if us on Wattpad. It's truly an indescribable feeling when you notice that first comment on your story. Mine got me really excited and I just wanted to keep going with it. Keep commenting! Follow and message me as well if you want to! Good luck with your writing!

- CharmingQueen1