Chapter 14:

(Cassian's birthday is July 24, 2004)
Spencer's POV:
I explained my plan and Emmett smiles and says, "You're too good for this world."

Rose says, "It's a nice thing you're doing for Jake. What are you naming him?"

I smile and say, "Cassian Lucas Cullen."

They squeal and say, "We are all going to the hospital and meeting baby Cassian."

We all get into cars and I ask Emmett, "Are you ok with this?"

Emmett smiles and says, "I get to be a dad and you don't think I'm ok with this?"

I say, "I kind of put you on the spot."

Emmett says, "You know what could top this? You telling me your pregnant or you saying yes to marrying me."

I say, "Are you asking me now? Are you going to get me pregnant?"

Emmett says, "Hmm. No. As for the other question, we'll experiment on it. Let's go see our son. He is going to play sports."

We all walk into the hospital and go to the maternity ward and I see Carlisle and my Dad. I run over there and ask, "Can I hold him?"

The nurse says, "Yes, you can. You are his mother, Spencer."

I smile and pick him up and hold him and Alice clicks away on her phone and takes a bunch of pictures. He's a cute little baby with black hair and brown eyes. Emmett stands behind me and looks down at him while he's sleeping. I let Emmett hold Cassian. He looks so timy compared to Emmett's arms. I giggle and he looks at me and smiles. Alice is taking photo after photo. I put him in a cute onesie:

Emmett says, "That's going to be true

Emmett says, "That's going to be true. He's going to know the tricks."

I look at him and he says, "They are only used on you though."

He winks at me and I blush. I say, "When can we take him home?"

The nurse comes in and says, "The doctor will be in shortly to answer your questions."

The doctor comes in in about 5 minutes and she says, "I see you wanted to know when you could take him home, Spencer. You should be able to take little Cassian home in aout 3-4 days."

I say, "Ok. We will get his room ready in the mean time."

Alice says, "I already have it planned out."

I hold him again and Emmett kisses the top of my head. The doctor says, "You two are adorable."

I feed him and we place him back in his bed after everyone held him. We all walk out and we here Isabella scream, "I see you Edward! Get in here, NOW!"

Edward walks over to the door and says, "I don't want to see you ever again and stop harassing me and my family."

She says, "Spencer isn't apart of your family."

Edward says, "She will be in a way you'll never be."

Isabella gasps and says, "Emmett wants to marry the whore?! She's going to be a horrible mother."

Edward says, "You're a horrible mother, Isabella. You were going to kill your child who you've carried for six months and now he has a home and now you want him back because it was your sister who adopted him. She has a very large heart and still considers you a sister even with how you treat her. You don't deserve her as your sister. She went through a lot of shit because of you and others yet she manages to still see the good in people. You have no reason to hate her, yet you do, why is that?"

Isabella says, "Everyone pays attention to her and they don't give me a second glance."

He asks, "Have you ever thought why?"

Isabella says, "No, because it is her fault. I want my baby back now."

Edward says, "She told you that you would regret killing him or giving him up and you didn't listen. She didn't want the baby's innocent life taken away like her daughter's was, so she adopted him. This is the last time you will see me. Don't come to the house."

Edward walks away while she screams his name and cries uncontrollably. We all walk out and go home.

4 months later:

Bella is in Florida and has been for 2 weeks and we all changed our numbers and Cassian is doing so well. He's very spoiled and Jacob spends time over here with him and I go over there sometimes too and Billy gets to see his grandson too. Billy is very grateful that I adopted him, so Jacob wouldn't be as heartbroken as he is when Bella was going to kill him before he was born. I told Billy how she only wants him now since I adopted him and she's in a lot of trouble with both parents. Billy is very disappointed with her behavior and we all are glad she's in a different state for her senior year. I have another two months of my residency left to go through. Emmett takes care of Cassian at night so I can sleep. Rosalie loves watching him during the day with Emmett and helping him. Rosalie is his godmom, and Jasper is his godfather. Cassian's gotten so big and he makes adorable little noises and babbles to us and it is so cute to listen to. Alice was getting it on tape when he would babble. It's great being a mom, but Emmett wants to teach him sports and I have to remind him that he can't do that for years. Apparently Victoria wants to kill Bella, but she isn't here. LOL. We pretended that she was and the fight is in a week. They are practicing in a field tomorrow.