Chapter 2: Meeting the Cullen's

Spencer's POV:
When I get home, I grab my food and I walk inside with my food. I realised that I never got Emmett's number. I wished I did. I walk upstairs with my food after I grab the ranch bottle for my fries. I had also grabbed some ketchup incase I wanted it too. I open my bag and I grab my burer and fries and place them on the bed in there containers. I set up Netflix and I start to watch NCIS. I love this show also, Very Special Agent Anthony DiNozzo is funny with his movie references and I laugh my ass off when Gibbs slaps him upside the head. Once I finish my food. I see a little note inside the bag when I pick it up it says, 'Gorgeous, my number is ***-****. Text me. ;) -Emmett Cullen'

I smile at his cheesiness and I put his number in my phone and I text him to make sure he didn't give me a fake number.

'Hey, Emmett. This is Spencer Swan. I saw your note :)'

A few minutes later I get back 'I see, Gorgeous. How was your food?'.

I giggle and say, 'It was great. I was watching Netflix while eating.'

He sends back, 'What were you watching?'

I reply, 'NCIS or Hawaii 5-0. They are crime series, along with Bones, Criminal Minds, etc.'

He says, 'Sounds interesting. I might have to check it out. What are you doing tomorrow?'

I say, 'Nothing as of right now. We could watch those shows. You can bring me popcorn.'

He says, 'LOL. It's a date.'

I blush and say, 'I guess it is. Good night Emmett.'

He sends back, 'Good night Spencer.'

I fall asleep and when I wake up it is 9:32 in the morning. I hear a knock on the door and I run down stairs to answer the door and then I slip on the floor and fall on my ass and I groan. I see the door open and Emmett runs in to see my flat on the floor groaning. He says, "Spencer, what happened?"

I blush and say, "I heard the knocking on the door and I ran down stairs to answer it and as soon as I got off the stairs I slipped and landed hard on my ass. Em, can you help me up?"

Emmett smirks and says, "Sure."

His cold hands go on my waist and he lifts me up over his head and when he slowly lets me down to the floor he connnects our lips in a passionate kiss. I don't want this moment to end. It's perfect. He drops me gently to the floor and runs back outside and I follow him and he has like 20 different kinds of popcorn and I say, "Holy shit. I'm in popcorn heaven."

Emmett says, "If I'm here, you definitely aren't in heaven. Now baby, lets go watch us some show called Bones. I'm very interested in that one."

I say, "Baby?"

Emmett says, "Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I run to him and jump on him and I scream, "Yes!!!"

I pull away and I slowly lean into him and kiss him slowly. We pull away for air and I say, "Onward to the living room peasant!"

He chuckles and says, "Right away, my Queen."

I quickly say, "Don't forget my popcorn."

Emmett says, "Shit. I'll go back and get it. Your majesty needs to relax with her dashing peasant."

I say teasingly, "I wouldn't say that your dashing. You are cute."

Emmett looks offended and says, "I am not cute. I am SEXY!"

I wink at him and say, "You are beyond that term. Muscles."

He looks a little flustered and smirks and pushes me into a wall and traps me there with his body against mine. He says, "Darling, I know that you can feel what you do to me. I find it very hard not to think about you. I only met you yesterday, but I've been waiting for years to find you."