Possible Date Night

Rosalie's POV:
I look over to see Spencer asleep in Emmett's arms and I smile at them. they look so happy to be with each other. It's time to go Emmett hands me her car keys and I get in her car to drive back to her house. Emmett got her into his Jeep without waking her. We drive their without speeding since Emmett wanted the drive to be long so he didn't have to say Goodbye as quickly if we would've sped there. about 10 minutes into the drive she wakes up and I listen to her heartbeat the rest of the way.

Spencer's POV:
I wake up in Emmett's Jeep and my car in front of me contains Rosalie. I grab one of Emmett's hands and I hold it in my lap the rest of the drive. We don't say anything because we don't need to. I quietly ask knowing he'll hear me, "Are you coming over tonight?"

Emmett smiles and says, "I don't know when, but I will. Please, don't wait up for me though."

I look out the window and say, "I won't."

He says, "You're lying. Please, get some sleep. You need it."

He squeezes my hand and I say, "Ok."

He looks at me and smiles. I smile back at him. We reach my house and I hug Emmett and I kiss him before I carefully hop out of his Jeep. I walk over to my car and hug Rosalie. I get my keys from her and I walk to my door, and I turn around and wave. Emmett says, "Our date is tomorrow at 7."

I nod and smile. I open the door and walk in the house. I smile to myself and I text him. I decided to be a little cheeky. I texted, "Wanna know something?"

He texts back, "What?"

I text back, "Loving you is the second best thing I have ever done."

He sends, "Why second? :("

I smile and send, "The first was finding you. ;)"

Emmett sent back, "LOL. Love you too."

I reply, "<3"

He comments, "I'll see you soon. <3"

I hop in the shower and play music and sing along and dance. I get out after about 30 minutes. I got dressed in some sweatpants and a tank top. I walk out of the bathroom and into my bedroom and I see Emmett and I jump. I run over to him and jump on him. He chuckles and says, "I guess you missed me."

I nod and I kiss him again. We pull away and we smile at each other. I cuddle into his side and he wraps his arms around me and I fall asleep.

Emmett's POV:
I love her. She fits perfectly into my arms. I softly comb my fingers through her long dark brown curls, and I just simply admire her beauty. She is so peaceful while she sleeps. I hear Edward hop into Bella's room to be a stalker. At least my woman asked me to come over and lay with her. She moves on top of me and places her head into my neck and lightly snores away. She is going to wake up soon, and I'm going to need to leave for school. What to do on our date? I think we shou;d watch Netflix and I could have some help to build a pillow fort and we could camp out in there and watch Bones or whatever she wants to watch. She starts to stir in her sleep and I place my arms around her again and I rub my hands along her back and she settles down and goes back to sleep.

Spencer's POV:
I feel cold hands rubing my back and I drift off again and I dreamlessly sleep. I wake up at 9 am and Emmett's still here and he huskily says, "Good morning, babe."

I mumble sleepily, "Good morning, Em."

I get up off of my bed and I stretch a little bit and I feel someone staring at me. I said, "Take a picture, Emmett. It lasts longer."

He chuckles at my comment and says, "I've lasted a long time. I'm frozen at 20."

I say, "I'm older than you by almost 2 years."