Chapter 19

I continue to hold my son and feed him. He sleeps on me and I pretend to breath so he raises up and down on my chest with his head in my neck. Emmett stands behind us and Carolyne comes inside with Edward finally and she grabs Jake and literally throws his ass outside and Emmett kisses my head and heads outside. I stroke my baby's head and Emmett comes in and I hear, "She's mine. Not yours. You have a child with a whore."

I get up and go outside and I give Asher to Esme and say deathly calm, "Where the hell is Cassian? Jacob, you better answer me."

Jake looks scared and says, "He's with my dad and Charlie."

I say, "Don't you leave my son anywhere without telling me or Emmett or one of them first. Got it?"

He nods scared and I go back to Esme and grab my now awake baby and go over to Emmett who hugs me. Jasper watches in amazement and says, "How are you so calm?"

I shrug and Emmett says, "I told you so."

I elbow Emmett and his eyes roll into the back of his head and he grunts. Jasper chuckles and I raise my eyebrows and he backs away. Alice comes over and she looks at Asher and I smile and give him to her. Em pulls me back to him and says, "Ow."

I smile and hug his waist and say, "I'm stronger than you. I'm the boss."

Emmett growls and Edward says, "He thinks you being the boss is very hot."

I say, "Damn right it is."

Emmett's arms tighten around me. Alice and Rose take the babies inside and Esme and Carlisle follow them. I tackle Edward and punch him a lot and Jasper and Emmett get me off of him and Rose says, "You go bitch!"

I laugh and Edward said, "I was hoping that wouldn't happen."

Emmett replies, "You deserve it"

Jasper says, "She should kill you."

Emmett picks me up and keeps a hand under my ass and Edward says, "Emmett please stop thinking about sex."

I say, "I like that idea."

Emmett smirks and Edward says, "She calls you daddy?!"

I smirk even though I don't. Edward runs away and goes inside. Jasper says, "You should've done worse to him"

I smirk and say, "Who says I'm done?"

Jasper smirks and goes back to find Alice. Emmett pulls me further into the woods and while we are walking he says, "I don't mind if you call me daddy."

I say, "And if I don't want to? Is Daddy gonna spank me?"

He growls and smacks my ass hard. I moan lightly and get shoved against a tree. I wrap my legs around his waist and my eyes roll back as he grinds himself against me. He gets rid of our clothes and enters me and fucks me slow and hard. He gets tired of that and goes fast and very rough. We both reach our highs pretty quickly and we lay on the ground for a little. After a while I say, "That poor tree..."

He chuckles and says, "We'll plant a few later."

We put our clothes on and Emmett's phone buzzes and it says, 'its ready.'

I ask curiously, "What's ready, Em?"

He grabs a hold of my hand and we walk back near the house but make a left turn and head over to the river and we walk up a asphalt driveway and Emmett made a replica of my tree house in Argentina!!! Its bigger than it is in Argentina. He takes me inside and we tour the rooms that are amazingly decorated.

Asher's nursery: