Baseball

Spencer's POV:
I wake up and yawn and place my head into his neck and I kiss his neck. He groans and says, "Baby you better not start something you can't finish."

I say, "Why not? Who said I can't finish it?"

He flips me over and says, "Baby, I know you can finish it but do you want to walk for the next few days?"

I say, "Maybe."

Emmett rolls his eyes and asks, "You wanna play baseball with my family?"

I smile and say, "Sure. Can I have your shirt?"

Emmett quickly says, "You can have all of them if you want. They look better on you."

I say, "It also tells people that I'm yours and only yours."

Emmett says, "Damn right."

He walks over to his closet and grabs it and tosses it to me and it lands on my head. He chuckles and takes it off my head. I lift my arms up and he takes my shirt off for me and places his baseball shirt on me. I put on my thick black leggings so I don't get cold. Emmett puts on Netflix and I take a nap ontop of him before we have to leave. I yawn and put on my sneakers and I walk outside of Emmett's room. Rosalie smirks and say, "Did you have a good nap?"

I say, "Yeah, considering I slept on a rock."

She giggles and says, "That's a cute outfit."

I say, "Thank you. It didn't take much to get him to give me his shirt. He said I could have them all. Should I leave my hair down?"

Rosalie thinks about it and says, "Yes."

I ask, "Do you want to pin some back?"

Rosalie smiles and says, "Yes. You are so much easier to talk to than your sister. It's like she wants everyone to read her mind and do it for her. The one person who can, can't even read her mind. Don't get us started on how she dresses. She doesn't want to be human for a while before getting changed, but you do. You want to start something for yourself and be somebody but she doesn't even want to think ahead. It's just I don't want to be older than Edward."

I nod and say, "I get that but I was already almost 2 years older than Emmett when I met him. She just can't give it a year until she's out of high school to be changed. I have a very serious question. Should I cut my hair or leave it at my ass?"

Rose quickly states, "Leave it. You'll miss it when you get changed. It doesn't grow back."

I nod after she says, "Done."

She says, "Let's go play some baseball."

I hop on Rose's back a d Emmett pouts and I tell Rose, "Go."

We run away from Emmett and we finally stop and I say, "We beat you. Girl power rules."

Rose and I high five. Emmett throws me over his shoulder and I squeal. I hit his back and he slaps my ass hard and I slap his head hard. I hear a soft "ow"

I mumble, "That's not even a tenth of how bad my ass hurts right now."

Emmett puts me down and sits on the grass and pulls me onto his lap. The coolness helps my ass, and I lay back against his chest and he places his head on my neck. I mumble softly to him, "Do you like slapping my ass?"

He nods into my beck and says blunty, "Yes."

Edward and Bella arrive and Bella starts pouting. She asks, "Why is Spencer here? I thought you said I was the only human going?"

I raise and eyebrow and give Rose and 'Is she for real look'. Rose shakes her head pissed and I say, "Why can't I be here Isabella? I started dating my boyfriend way before that one had the balls to talk to you. I pushed him to talk to you, he wanted to ignore you and your blood singer bond."