Chapter 11:

Spencer's POV:
Rose, Alice, and I go to get my tatoos done. I got the breast one done first and the date. I put it on my ring finger, where an engagement ring will be one day. We go back to the house and Isabella is there again and she punches me in the face and says, "You are a whore. You always will be one."

I say, "First of all, you are the whore in our family. Not me. You ended up pregnant. Last time I checked, I'm not. You fucking seduced a 16 year old who you knew liked you already."

She slapped me and I slapped her harder and she falls to the floor and I laugh, "You can dish it, but you are too weak to take it."

She screams, "I'm going to kill you."

Rose comes out and says, "You have to kill me first."

Bella cries and says, "I can't kill you."

Rose growls and Bella jumps, "That's the point."

Bella cries, "Why can't anyone be on my side? I'm scared and pregnant. I just want Edward."

I say, "You ruined that the first time you seduced poor old Jacob. You have to live with your mistakes Bella. You can't blame anyone but yourself and your so called needs. Why didn't you go get a dildo or a vibrator like a normal person?"

Isabella says, "I didn't think about it. I can blame you because you stole them from me."

I say, "They were never yours in the first place considering you aren't Edward's mate."

Bella screams, "I am too!"

I say, "Blood singers are different than mates. He wants to suck you dry of blood but he wants to fuck Carolyne."

She goes to punch me but I step out of the way and she falls to the ground. She starts crying some more. I say, "Go home and think about the choices you made and how you can't change them."

She leaves finally. I walk inside and sit on the couch with Emmett. I say, "Don't try to touch them."

He pouts. He then slides his hand down and leaves it under my butt. I roll my eyes and he kisses my head and asks, "How long?"

I say, "A week."

He pouts and says, "That's too long."

I kiss his cheek and he smiles at me. Emmett whispers, "It gets hotter each time you tell her off."

I give him a kiss and he touches my boobs and I slap him on the back of his head.

1 week later:

Dad calls and I ask him, "How far along is Bella?"

Dad says, "Around 22 weeks."

I say, "Dad, that's five and a half months. Do you know what she's having gender wise?"

Dad says, "Ask Jacob. He went to the sonogram. I had an emergency to respond to."

I say, "Ok. Thanks dad. Bye."

I texted Jacob and asked him what the gender was. He sent back a boy, and that Bella wants to abort the child or give it up to adoption. I sent back, 'Sorry, Jake. If she wants to kill her child, she's going to find a way to. Adoption's just a no no for this situation. Unless I adopt him.'

He says, 'I don't want her to kill the baby, but it's her body that's growing the baby. I know she'll find a way, but I'm sad about my son having to die before he's born to make her happy so she can attempt to get what she wants.'

I send, 'I'm sorry, Jacob. I don't know what to say to that. Talk to your dad and Charlie about it. They might be able to help you out on coping if she does abort the baby or finds a way to miscarry. I'm sorry that I'm not much help, but you have people who want to help you through this. Lean on them.'

He sends, 'Ok. You are a great help. I will.'

I set my phone down and Esme brings me out some food and I say, "Thank you, Esme. You are spoiling me with your cooking."

She smiles and walks away. I finish eating and go clean my dish and put it away and go find Carolyne and Rose. I ask, "What are you two doing?"

Carolyne says, "I want to see your fucking tatoo!"

I pull off my sweatshirt and slightly lift up my bra and show them what it looks like. I see Emmett walk through the door and say, "Fuck."

We all look at him and I giggle at him. Rose says, "It looks hot."

Carolyne winks at me and I smirk. Emmett walks over to me and tosses me over his shoulder and goes upstairs and tosses me on his bed and traps me between his arms. He kisses my neck and I moan and pull on his hair. He smirks and says, "Nobody sees those except for me."

I nod and he kisses down my chest and takes off my bra and squeezes my boobs. He kisses where my tatoo is and I moan. I pull on his hair and he groans. I pull him up to my face and kiss him deeply and returns the kiss just as passionately. I say, "Do you know where the other one is, Emmett?"

He says, "Mmm, nope."

I say, "Some where important when you give me something in the future."

Emmett says, "I know it's probably not here..."

He cups my vagina and I close my eyes. He continues, "You better not have let the tatoo artist or anyone see that. It's mine and mine only."

I say, "It's not there. Think higher."

I place my left hand on his face and trace his jaw line and run my fingers through his hair. He grabs my arm and smirks and looks between my fingers and finds it and smiles and says, "It is a very important place to us both. I plan on doing something about it. Hopefully soon."

I smile and say, "We'll see about that."

Emmett whispers in my ear, "You will be my wife one day, baby."

I smile at him and say, "I'm looking forward to it, Emmett."

He growls softly in my ear and I shiver and he kisses me softly and I take off his shirt and run my fingers down his muscles and he deepens the kiss until I pull away to breathe. He says, "You'll be screaming for hours if you don't stop. Everyone's left the house."

I say, "What if I give you an hour?"

Emmett says, "I will get you to beg for more, baby."

I pretend to think about it and say, "Mmm. Fine."

He smiles and says, "I love you"

I smile at him and say, "I love you too."

He kisses me and takes off the rest of our clothes and makes love to me and then he gets a bit rougher and as he promised me I started screaming his name. We stop and I fall asleep in Emmett's arms.