Chapter 1: The Meeting

Spencer's pov:

Hello! My name is Spencer Reegan Swan. You might've heard the name before. I'm Bella's older sister. I graduated the year before the Cullen's arrived here in the dreary town of Forks, Washington. I still want to know why someone names a town after a utensil. I wonder if there is a town named Spoon? Or Knife? Tongs? Spatula?

I heard my dear sister is coming back to Forks and I'm on spring break and I'm going to see her and commute to my job. I heard there are 2 single Cullens in the Cullen clan. Maybe Bella can ruffle the stiff one to be her boyfriend. I used to commute to Seattle for college, but then I decided to get in a dorm room and continue nursing school. I graduate in a month. I start my journey home in about 20-40 minutes. I grab my things that I decided I should take with me. Most of them are in my white Jeep already. Bella's flight got in about an hour and a half ago, I want to surprise her and I go to my car and began my start home.

I jam out to my music and I don't realize that I'm like 20 minutes away when I see the 'Welcome to Forks' sign. I love the woods around Forks. If you go high enough, you can get out of the cloud bank and see the sun.

I pull up into the driveway and hop out of the car and I walk right inside and I say, "Dad?"

Dad walks into the living room and hi face lights up and says, "How's our soon to be RN?"

I blush and say, "Great. My credits are almost complete and I'm on winter break and I wanted to come here since Bella came back and I wanted to see her and you. Always gotta check in."

He laughs and hugs me and I smile. He yells up, "Bella, someone is here to see you."

Bella's soft footsteps can be heard as she walks down the stairs and runs to me and gives me a bone crushing hug. She exclaims, "You are here!!!!"

I smile down at her and I say, "Yes, I am Bells."

Her smile drops and she says, "How long till you have to go back?"

I smile and say, "2 months."

She says, "You'll be 22 in 2 weeks."

I say, "I'm driving you to school tomorrow."

She squeals and runs upstairs and I say, "That truck needs a paint job."

He shakes his head and says, "I know, Sweetie. That's her gift. I knew she was gonna need it."

I say, "Yes, she is. I hear there is a basketball game."

We walk over to the couch and turn the tv on and watch the game. I yawn and I say, "Good night dad."

He says between yawns, "Good night, honey."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I wake up at 6:30 and I get dressed and brush my teeth and I make sure Bella's ready for school and I grab coffee and put it in a mug for myself and I grab my keys. I say, "Bella! Let's go. You don't need to be late on your first day."

She yells, "I'm coming!"

She runs down the stairs without falling and grabs her bag and we walk out the door and we get into the Jeep. I drive down the road and I say, "You nervous?"

She says quietly, "Yeah."

I say, "Be yourself. Don't trust the Gossip Queens, at all."

She smiles at me when we arrive to the school, and I turn the Jeep off and we get out. I say, "I'm going to show you to the office and then I'm going to visit some teachers."

"Ok"

We walk to the office and I say, "Hi. Isabella Swan's schedule, please. Can I get a visitors sticker? I want to visit some teachers that I haven't seen in a while."

The woman says, "Yes, you may. Here are her papers. I need this one by the end of the day. Your teachers need to sign this. This is your schedule and map of the school. Have a good day."

I get handed my sticker and I put it on and we go. I walk around mindlessly in the hallways and I find where I want to go. Mr. Molina's room. Right now, I believe Bella's in here. I knock on the door and I say, "Do ya miss me?"

He smiles and says, "Spencer! How are you? How's college?"

I say, "College is good, I'm almost done with it. I'm great. How are you?"

He smiles and says, "I'm good as well. My wife and I are expecting a baby girl in 5 months."

I smile and say, "Congrats!"

I say, "It was nice to see you. Mr. Molina."

He smiles and says, "It was good to see you too, Spencer."

I walk out of there and I go to my Jeep and I head to the store and buy snacks. I head home and I watch some Netflix. Hawaii 5-0 to be exact. I love Steve McGarret. Him and those abs. I want to faint just thinking about them.

Emmett's POV:

I'm in high school, even though Alice didn't want me to go because my mate isn't in high school. I'm a senior who is 19 years old. She's in college to be a nurse. Her name is Spencer Swan. The chiefs oldest daughter. I want to bump into her and get her number. Apparently Alice says that she will graduate medical school for nursing in about 5 months. I just want to meet her. I heard that she will be 22 very soon. I'm hoping to date an older woman. Hot! Edward shakes his head and laughs at me. I scoff and think, 'loser'. He has this offended look on his face and I just laugh at him. He has nothing better to do with his time other than reading our minds. He really is a loser who probably needs to be laid. Soon.

Spencer's POV:
I wake up and yawn. I must've fell asleep. I see the time, 9:45 p.m. I get off of my comfy bed and stretch. I open my door quickly so it doesn't squeak and I go downstairs as quietly as I possibly can.
I check the pantry and th fridge before I grab my keys and head over to the diner to get food. Once I get there, I head over to the bar and sit down. A woman named Sherrie came over to me to take my order. I ordered a Double Bacon Cheese burger and 2 orders of fries and a chocolate shake to go. I hear someone say in a deep voice, "You're very hungry."

I turn around and say, "Well, I didn't eat dinner yet. I woke up from a nap and nothing was in the kitchen to make. What's your name?"

The tall handsome muscly stranger said, "I'm Emmett Cullen. What's your name?"

I smile and I say, "I'm Spencer Swan."

Emmett asks, "What do you do for a living?"

I smile and say, "I'm going to be a CRN. A nurse. I'm almost done with college and then I need to do a residency at a hospital. Hopefully, I get to do it in Forks."

Emmett says, "Wow. I'm a senior in high school."

I ask, "What are you planning to do after that?"

Emmett thinks about it and says, "I'm not totally sure yet."

We talked for a long time and when my food was done I got up to pay. Emmett beat me to it and I pouted. I asked curiously, "Why did you pay for my food?"

Emmett smirks and says, "I'm not going to tell you tht reason yet. Let me walk you to your car."

We walk over to my white Jeep, which coincidently is right next to his giant black Jeep. I give Emmett the bag of food to unlock my car and when I open my door, I am spun around and Emmett gives me a mind blowing kiss. I melt into it feeling our growing connection that we can't ignore and the trail of burning sparks makes this whole thing worth it. I run my hands through his hair and I gently tug on it and I hear a suppresed groan and Emmett pulls away so we can breathe. He helps me up into the car and then hands me my food, winks, and says, "Until next time, Gorgeous."

I get my breathing under control and then I say, "Holy Shit. That just happened. It was amazing. I hope there is a next time."

Third person:
Unknowing to Spencer, Emmett heard her little mantra and smiled. He really wanted a next time to. His mate had ambitions and she wanted to get to know him and help him with his. She pulls out of the diner parking lot and heads home, not knowing that Emmett had followed her there making sure that she was safe and sound inside her house before heading to his home, where he was hit with questions by Alice and Rosalie.