I pressed my hands on his neck tightly and he was begging me to release him. But I won't. I'll kill him.

"Fahad stop. He will die ", I heard her voice.

My whole body was trembling with anger. I released him and he gasps for air.

I turned around and saw her. Air seems out of my lungs as I stared at her dumbfounded. She was looking scared and her cheeks were
stained with tears.

Or should I say crocodile tears?

She came forward and hugged me tightly. How dare she?

I pulled her away and look at her angrily.

" Fahad ", she said in a trembled voice.

" He was forcing himself on me. I didn't do anything wrong ", she said with a sob.

" SHUT THE FUCK UP. I'm so done with you. You are lying. You are fucking lying to me. I saw what had happened with my very own eyes. So don't come and tell me that he was forcing you ", I snapped angrily.

The veins on my neck were visible. My breathing becomes heavy as my voice was trembling with anxiety.

" This is not true. It's not like you are saying", she said wiping her fake tears.

"Oh. Really? But it doesn't seem like that. You were enjoying his presence near you. You should have felt disgusted if he even came near you", I spat angrily.

" I...I", she said trembling.

"Save it ", I spat angrily.

" Why you did this?" I asked her in a trembled voice. My body was shaking with fear while tears were threatening to spill from my eyes.

"Because we both love each other ", that bastard spoke up. I angrily clenched my jaw as I open the drawer to take out my gun. I pointed the gun near his leg and shoot. But it misses the point. He was shocked. I look at Isha who was having a shock expression. I have a gun because of safety purposes. But I never know that I will be using it on my closed ones.

She cares for her lover or maybe she is pretending. Of course, she is pretending. Believe me, she is very good at it.

I saw Zafar run away from there because I had a freaking gun in my hand.

" Were you going to kill him? " she asked with a shock expression.

"You care so much about your lover, don't you? " I asked her in a sarcastic tone.

"Was I not enough for you? " I asked her gulping down my tears.

"It's not true ", she said while showing her fake tears.

" I gave up everything for you. But I never know that you will give up on me", I said shooking my head with a disappointment.

"You gave up on us so easily. I can't believe that you cheated on me with my best friend. How low can you go now? Your action disgusts me. Your thinking disgusts me. You disgust me", I snapped loudly.

Tears welled up in my eyes as my heart was shattered into a million pieces.

" Believe me, I didn't do anything. I am begging you. Please believe me. I love you a lot ", she said looking at me with begging eyes.

" It was a mistake ", she whispered in a low voice.

" Cheating is a choice, not a mistake ", I spat angrily.

" I didn't cheat on you. I swear, I can't even think about cheating on you ", she said with tears in her eyes.

" A part of me wanted to believe in you but I can't keep forgiving you when you are at the fault. If you are not cheating on me, then what was it? " I said showing her the photos I got a few hours ago in a brown envelope.