thirteen

emily's pov

I woke up to the smell of eggs and toast. It wasn't the most fantastic breakfast but I felt like crap and JJ made it, so I'm glad to eat it. Garcia and I walked into the kitchen at the same time, both slumped over and complaining about how bad we felt. Ignoring that, JJ said, "Good morning sleepy heads. I made breakfast. Do you guys want anything else?" "Coffee would be nice" Garcia said, then JJ interrupted, "No. All you guys need for now is water" We groaned and laughed at the same time.

She brought each of us a plate over to the table and we started eating. "So" Garcia said, "today is the last day before coming back to the BAU. Are you guys excited to come back?" "Yeah, I've really missed you guys. Although, I'm not so excited to wake up early again" JJ said, giggling. "Same here. I am glad to have something to do constantly so I'm not bored, not that you're boring JJ" I told them. In reality, I sort of want to keep life at a stand still how it is right now, but I'm glad to have the opportunity to go back and save lives.

JJ had us drink lots of water and we both took some pain meds for our heads while we ate breakfast. We ended up telling Garcia about how we'd spent our last two weeks and about us. We told her how we figured each other, and ourselves, out just because of that one case. Penelope seems to only like men, but it's nice how supportive and willing to listen she was. It was comforting to know how amazing and nice Garcia is and I hope that the rest of the team will be like her.

We finished eating and I grabbed all of our dishes from the table and carried them over to the sink. JJ and Penelope got up and threw away all of the garbage and put the medicine away. We all talked for a minute and then decided that we would spend today together too unless Garcia got a call, but she hadn't yet so went ahead with making plans. We debated for a minute or two and then decided we would just go shopping downtown and then maybe go to lunch or something afterwards. We then walked different ways to go shower and get dressed.

As we were walking away, JJ showed Garcia were the guest bathroom was so she could shower and I got into the shower in the master bathroom. I didn't know JJ had come into the bathroom until I heard her rummaging through the closet. She showered earlier but had put the same clothes back on. When I stepped out of the shower in my towel I saw JJ wearing my shirt. "Heyy," I told her, "you look better in that than I do" and we both laughed. She had put on a red 3 quarter length shirt and black pants. Once I got out of the shower I put on a white blouse and regular jeans. 

jj's pov

"You look better in that than I do" Em complimented my outfit. I blushed then laughed and said, "Not really, but thanks. I can't really tell who's clothes are who's now" All of our clothes had gotten mixed together recently, but that didn't matter to us because they smelt like each other and we liked that. She walked over to me and hugged me. "Thanks, JJ, for being you and for loving me" Em said, leaning closer to me. "Awe I love you Em" I told her. Then we leaned into each other and our lips touched.

That kiss seemed like it lasted hours when in reality it was a few seconds. I feel so at peace when I'm with Emily, or kissing her for that matter. Our kiss was broken up when we heard Garcia come into the room and let out a little gasp. We all looked at each other for a long time and Penelope gave us a 'I've never seen that before' look. I broke out in laughter and after a moment we were all laughing. I looked over to Garcia and said, "If you didn't believe us earlier, You know now"

She replied by saying "You guys are so cute together. When do I get to tell everyone else? You know I suck at keeping secrets" "One thing at a time PG" Emily told her. I didn't say it out loud, but I knew sooner or later she'd tell someone. We all walked out of the room together and then to the room Garcia slept in. "Since we're going out, Penelope you can get your stuff and we can just drive separate cars and go back to our houses later, if thats okay with you" I told her. "Okay she said. Just give me a few minutes"

It took a little longer than a few minutes, and I don't really get how she has so much stuff even though she was here only one night. While she was doing that, I was loading the dishes from the sink into the dishwasher and Emily was taking the trash out to the garbage can. Em came back inside and we stood in the kitchen until we heard Garcia. We knew when Penelope was done packing her things because we heard her heals and bracelets clicking and clanking as she came down the hallway.

I grabbed a coat, which happened to be Em's, and my purse while Emily grabbed her's and then the three of us walked out the door together. Garcia parked on the opposite side of the building so once we got out of the door we started walking different ways. This time Em and I decided that we would go in her car instead of mine. It was sort of like we alternated between cars every time we left the apartment since we both had cars parked here. I liked her car better anyway, because everything in it reminded me of her, and I didn't have to drive, which was something I enjoyed because I don't always love driving.

{I am so so sorry for taking this long to post, I was just dealing with some things but most of that's better now and I should be able to post the next chapter, the one after this, either tomorrow night or Wednesday morning:/ but also thank you guys for so many votes and reads!! I don't know if anyone understands how much this means to me}