Chapter 13

December 20 at the end

As soon as we reached the house I knew something was off.
My parents truck was still there. They had light burning in the living room and there was second car right outside of our house.
"Guys as soon as we enter the house you go to our room. You don't stop until you're there." I said to my sisters.
"Layla lock the door and if someone comes to door you hide and turn the lights off." She nodded looking just as worried as I did."Okay." "Maya you need to be really quiet. You can't sing or run and jump around okay? I know it's boring but maybe Layla and you can do her new puzzle after she did her homework." She nodded still smiling. I reminded myself that she was just four and didn't need to know how bad our parents treated us and that this was the reason why worked so hard so Layla and Maya could have chances and be happier.
I unlocked our front door and entered the house first, next Maya, who immediately ran up the stairs as quite as possible, Layla following her.
I was halfway up the stairs when I heard my father yell after me.
"Come here you bitch." I stopped in my tracks for a second and then felt his hand grabbing my hair and pulling me down the stairs.
In the living room sat our mother and a man I've never seen before. He was looking at me with lust. His ice cold blue eyes didn't leave when my father pushed me to the ground.
"This is the bitch." My father said before plopping down on an armchair.
The man nodded and smiled an smile that would make the devil concurrence. I didn't even bother getting up, knowing that they would get me before I reached the stairs.
"I want her." The man said and got up. Now that he was standing I could see how tall he was. Taller than my father, but just as fat. He had dark greasy hair and now that he came closer to me I could smell him.
He smelt similar to my father. Fastfood. Alcohol. Sweat. But as my father didn't smoke regular cigarettes their smell were slightly different.
The man grabbed my hair and pulled me up.
My parents nodded and smiled. "That's good. There's an room upstairs." My mother said. The man nodded. He pulled me with him. I was tumbling behind him as he didn't grab my arm but my hair. When we reached the top of the stairs he went to the only room with an open door. My parents room. They must've cleaned up as there were no bottles and no trash around the room.
He pushed me on the bed and locked the door.
His demonic smile was back as he came closer to me.
I tried to get away from only to feel the wall against my back. His smile grew as he started to climb on the bed.
"Let's have some fun." He grabbed me by my neck and pulled me closer to him. Then he kissed me. When my father raped me he didn't kiss me. So I lost my first kiss to this man. Tears were starting to fall when I thought what was about to come.
"Don't cry darling. You'll have fun." He smiled and started to undress me. My shirt and bra were thrown to the ground as he started to forcefully grope my breasts. I was sure that I'd have bruises from his fingers. After a little while he moved his head towards and kissed me again before opening my jeans and pulling it off.
I tried to push him away and kicked him against the chest while trying to move from the bed, but he was faster and grabbed my neck.
"Stop struggling you bitch." He slapped me and while one of his hands pulled my panties down is his other hand pressed me down on the bed.
He removed his jeans and boxers.
Than he pushed himself inside of me. I cried out in pain. His hands found the way back to my neck as he started choking me.
I couldn't breathe and started to panic. What if he didn't stop and I'd die. Would my sisters be safe? Or would they be next.
He loosened up the grip on my neck and I sucked in the air while he continued to penetrate me against my will.
Then he started grunting. He put his around my neck again and went back to choking me. I was scared but I knew that I couldn't get pregnant as I had never gotten my menstruation. Layla had gotten hers a while ago but I guess I am to underweight.  
He came and just laid on top of me. He threw something into the trashbin. A condom I guess.
He got up and put his clothes back on.
There were steps heard in the hallway. My father knocked at the door and the man smiled at him.
He handed him money and they left the room.
I stayed on the bed or a bit before I slowly got up. It took me almost five minutes to gather all my clothes and get to the bathroom, eventhough it was the the room right next to it.
I closed the door and locked it. Sobbing I sank to the floor. My parents sold me. They just let strange man use me for their own gain.
I put my clothes on the floor before getting up and pulling myself to the shower.
The warm water trickeld down and mixed with my tears. I leaned my head against the cold wall. I grabbed some shampoo and started washing my har. I felt my scalp burning. When they pulled me by my hair they must have irritated my skin so badly that it reacted to the soap.
As I ran the water through my hairs I closed my eyes trying to think of a positive memory so I wouldn't have a panic attack in the shower.
I remembered the times me and Layla would stay at our granny's. She'd make pie and hot chocolate and her grandpa would play with us the whole day. She'd braid our hair and dress us cutely to take us out to the cinema, where our grandpa was working at the time.
They never had much money but they lived a simple and happy life.
Somehow I managed to calm me down so I started to clean my body. My body burned. The bruises werejust hurting but between my legs and my lower abdomen are it felt like I had a thousand cuts.
The soap and water burned eventhough I decided against putting soap on my legs.
When I finally got out of the shower I dried myself of and got dressed in my normal clothes.
I took a last look at myself in the mirror, but all I saw was a disgusting girl that had become a prostitute and a slut.
My parents literally made money with giving me to this money.
I went back to our room and unlocked the door before locking it again after I entered.
Layla and Maya were asleep on their beds.
I slowly walked to my bed and closed my eyes. My legs were burning, eventhough I was laying down the pain in my legs was unbearable.
Somehow I fell asleep.
I was awaken by the alarm clock and immediately started to get ready. Normally I'd have a little time to get up but I was in a lot of pain and couldn't move as fast I had to get up.
After I finished getting ready I woke my sisters and got us breakfast. On our way to school Maya was jumping up and down. Layla was walking our normal pace but I had trouble keeping up with them due to the pain.
"Maya remember that Selena is getting you today. She said she'd come to get you first, then Maya and me last." I remembered her and she nodded before running into her kindergarden.
Layla and I walked in silence to our schools.
I was ten minutes early so I walked to my first class. Physics. One of my worst classes and afterwards math.
After lunch Spanish and art class.
I sighed leaning against the wall in front of the classroom. At least I had all the homework as the only thing I had to do for today yesterday was math and I finished it before we got home.
My teacher came and opened the door for me and two other students who were already waiting.
As always I sat down near the wall in the middle to back part of the class.
More students came in. None of them looked at me.
The bell rang and the lesson started but I couldn't focus. My mind went back to last night and I felt my heart racing and my breaths getting shorter. But somehow I made it to this lesson with out having a panic attack or mental breakdown.
Math was worse. It was like my teacher knew I wasn't concentrating so she'd constantly pick me to answer and then mock me if I did something wrong.
By the time I went to lunch I just wanted to go home and sleep. My body was aching and I felt so embarrassed and disgusted with myself that I couldn't eat.
Spanish was relaxing. We watched a movie in Spanish as we had a substitute who didn't really know what to do.
During my art lesson we were currently discussing different epochs of art and as every art teacher this teacher was weird.
She was also a religion teacher so maybe it wasn't a good combination, not that you would notice that she was an religion teacher.
She'd tell us about her son who used to deal with weed and that she could tell us where to get some if wanted it and every picture she'd show us would be interpreted in a sexual way.
An castle inside a clam was the sacred woman body that should be treated as an impregnable fortress. The woman was crazy but at least she talked a lot and didn't expect us to talk.
After the bell finally rang I left the school and waited for Selena and my sisters to come.
It took them around fiveteen minutes before they arrived. I smiled at them and got in the car. My sisters had left me the front seat.
"Hey." I said while getting in.
"Hey Lex." Layla and Maya said while Selena waited till I was buckeled before answering. "Hey Sunshine." I think she wanted to squeeze my hand but as soon as she came close to touching me I flinched away.
She looked shocked and sad but didn't say anything.
She started the car and drove us to their house, where she told us Taylor had already started preparing dinner.
---------------------------------------------------------
1847 words