Chapter 5

I looked over to where Taylor and Selena standing. My sisters had started to run around again. And while they were running and I was leaning against a tree Taylor and Selena were talking.
I could see them looking at me worried. Than Selena said something which made Taylor nod.
"Guys what do you think about lunch? I know a cute small restaurant a little drive from here. We could go back to the car and than drive over there."
"No it's alright we'll eat at home. I don't have money with me to pay."
Selena rolled her eyes and Taylor just grinned at me.
"Our treat. Come on let's ask your sisters if they want to go." While I just shook my head Selena had already got my sisters and asked them if they would want go to the restaurant.
Maya came running towards me. "Alex can we go there please?" I sighed how could I tell her and Layla off. Even though I usually couldn't afford it this time wouldn't be the one paying it so maybe I could take them out this once.
"I think so." I answered. "Thank you. Thank you." "You should thank Selena and Taylor they invited us." Maya turned to Taylor and reached her hands up. "Can you carry me? Please."  Taylor laughed and started carrying her. "Of course I can princess."
Maya smiled before putting her head on Taylors shoulder.
While Taylor and Maya walked ahead of us Selena walked in the middle of Layla and me.
The walk to their car took us eight minutes. Maya was babbling the whole time Taylor was carrying her. Layla told Selena something about her school and I was thinking about the fact that my sisters and I would at least get one decent meal in the next few days.
"There we are. I'm afraid we don't have a booster seat for Maya." I knew about booster seats not that any of us kids ever had one. Our parents never bothered to check if the way they drove was safe.
"It's okay. Only a short drive I guess. So it will be fine." I said.
"Okay. If you're sure. Than let's go." Selena didn't seem to convinced that driving without a booster seat would be good, but in the end we just drove to the restaurant. Taylor was driving and Layla was sitting in the front. Selena was sitting in the middle between me and Maya. She had put one of her arms around Maya, as if to make sure that she was safe in case of an emergency stop.
"I like cars. They go soooo fast. We never go anywhere by car. I think if only been in a car five times." Maya explained to Selena.
"No silly. We use a car more often." Layla said and rolled her eyes at our baby sister.
Maya pouted. "Not true." "Yes true." I just smiled at their silliness.
For the next ten minutes we continued our way to the restaurant. Maya and Layla bickering about whether or wether not we drove cars often.
Taylor and Selena were just grinning about this, while it calmed me down knowing my sisters were happy.
"There we are." Taylor parked the car in the parking lot.
We got out of the car. "The restaurant is right down the street. Just around the corner." Taylor said.
Maya jumped up and down and Layla took her hand to calm her down a bit.
"Come on. Let's go." Selena took my hand and dragged me behind her to were the others were going.
"I think you are more excited than Maya and I didn't think that would be possible." Taylor teased her.
Selena just grinned at her and pulled me with her.
There we were. A small Italian restaurant.
Taylor opened the door for us. "Hey can we table for five persons?" She asked.
The waitress nodded and brought us to a small table in the back.
She gave Taylor and Selena a slightly starstruck look but I really didn't know why.
"Can we keep this quite? We just want a nice lunch without much attention." 
"Of course. Can I just say I'm a huge fan of both of you." The waitress answered.
"That's so sweet of you." Selena said and hugged her before Taylor had the chance to do so.
"It's so nice to meet you and I'll get the menus right away." She went to get the menus while we sat down. Maya was sitting next to me and Taylor.
She handed the menus to us. "Do you know what you want to drink?"
Taylor looked at us with a smile. "You can choose whatever you want. I'll have a diet coke." "I'll have one too." Selena said. "Can I have a sprite?" Layla asked and Taylor nodded. "I want apple juice." Maya answered quickly.
"I'll have a water." I mumbled. "Are you sure? You can choose what ever you want." Taylor asked again. I nodded.
"Alright I'll bring them right away." The waitress went back to the kitchen area and I looked at the menu. Everything here was on the pricier side at least for our income.
"You can choose what ever you want." Selena said looking at me and my sisters.
"Maya do you want help choosing?" She offered my sister who nodded happily. "What do you think about Pizza?" "Pizza? What's that?" Maya looked at her questioning.
"Ähm it's really really good. It's like bread with cheese and tomato sauce and it's really tasty." She tried to explain. "Can I try it?" Selena grinned at her and nodded. "So one Pizza Margherita for the little princess." Maya nodded happily.
Selena started to look for her own meal and Taylor, Layla seemed like they already settled on something.
"Well Alex what do you want?" Taylor looked at me.
"I'm not really hungry." I tried to argue.
"Well you need to eat lunch in order to be healthy so pick something." She answered.
I groaned but settled on one of the cheapest options on the menu. Spaghetti with Tomatosauce.
"Did you choose already?" The young waitress came back with our drinks. After she handed everyone their drink she looked at us expecting an answer to her question.
Taylor looked at Layla to answer first whar she did after a few seconds. "I'd like a Pizza quattro formaggi." The waitress nodded and put it down. Before anyone could says something Maya spoke up. "I want a pizza. What was it called?" She looked at Selena who was laughing. "Margherita. Just cheese. Right princess?" Maya nodded and looked back at the waitress who was hiding a laugh as well.
Taylor and Selena ordered next both of them choose noodle dishes as well.
"What did you choose sunshine?" Selena asked me.
"Uhm I'd like the spaghetti with tomato sauce please."
The waitress nodded and went to the kitchen to tell the chef what he had to make. She had given Maya some colored pencils and paper so she was drawing. Selena had joined her. They were drawing a fairy princess with all of her fairy animal friends together. I could see that Taylor was hiding a laugh about the fact that it seemed like Selena was getting really invested in naming the new animal friends and giving them powers.
Taylor and Layla talked about school and life in general. I kind of blocked their conversation out and tried to focus my thoughts on one thing.
The waitress reacted weird when she saw the two of them. They didn't really care about money meaning they either had to much or just didn't care about it.
"Why did she react so weird when she saw you?" I looked at them with big question mark in my eyes.
They exchanged a glance. "You really don't know who we are?" Taylor asked. "You're Tay and Selly." Maya answered what all of us thought.
"But apart from that? What we work as?" We all shook our head. They exchanged a look. Like they were debating telling us or not.
"We both work as singers. We record albums and go on tour to sing in concerts." Taylor said. "So you're famous?" Layla asked.
They sighed and nodded.
"How famous are we talking about?" I asked. "Really famous." Taylor said. "Just enter our names in Google. Taylor Swift or Selena Gomez." Selena said with a smile.
"I don't have a phone or laptop. So I can't really Google anything." I laughed.
"You don't own a phone?" Now they were shocked. I just nodded. My face heating up with embarrassment.
"Here you can use my phone to Google us." Selena said laughing and handed me the small device, already turned on.
I opened Google and entered Taylor Swift. 
The first thing that came up was an Wikipedia entry.
Taylor Alison Swift (born December 13, 1989) is an American singer-songwriter. Her narrative songwriting, which often centers around her personal life, has received widespread critical plaudits and media coverage.
Interesting. It was December 15 meaning her birthday was a few days ago.
"Happy belated birthday." I smiled at her and both my sisters gratulated her as well. "Thanks." She smiled at us.
I went back to the first page. Both of my sisters were looking over my shoulder to read or in Mayas case look with me.
"This is seems colorful can we see it?" She said and pressed on one of the Videos. The phone started to play a song.
"Maya! You can't just turn music on in an restaurant other people will feel disturbed by this. I'll turn the volume low so only we can listen to it." I said to her while turning the volume lower.
The video showed Taylor in a really colorful outfit in an Trailor Park. Maya was really into the song she started dancing to it making Taylor and Selena laugh.
"I like the song." I said looking up. "I really like the message." Giving her smile.
"Thank you for saying that. I'm glad you like it." She gave us a smile.
"Can we Google Selly now?" Maya had stood up on her chair and was jumping up and down.
"Do you wanna practice spelling?" I said grinning at her.
She nodded eagerly. "I know how to spell Selena she taught me how to spell it." She said proud.
"S-E-L-E-N-A" she spelled the name out. "Good job princess." Selena said giving her a high five.
Selena Marie Gomez (born July 22, 1992) is an American singer, actress, and producer. Born and raised in Texas, Gomez began her career by appearing on the children's television series Barney & Friends (2002–2004). In her teens, she rose to prominence for her role as Alex Russo in the Emmy Award–winning Disney Channel television series Wizards of Waverly Place (2007–2012).
"Well that's interesting I think we watched Wizards a few times."
"Really?" Selena smiled at me and I nodded.
"Here's your food." The waitress came back bringing us the food.
Maya looked at her pizza weirdly. "It looks like a flatbread." She mumbled making us laugh.
"Do you want help to cut it?" Selena asked, before I cut ask her. I looked at her irritated.
"I can do it." I tried to tell her but she just smiled and pulled the plate of my younger sister towards her and started cutting it in the classical pizza pieces. She gave Maya her plate back and smiled at my sister. Maya took a piece of pizza took a bite.
Her eyes widened and she talked with full mouth. "It's so good."
Making us others laugh. She was really really adorable.
The others started to dig in while I continued to look at Maya. 
"Alex why don't you eat?" Taylor looked at me.
"Sorry just thinking." I answered quickly before starting to eat.
Maya and Layla were eating happily. They loved the food.
"How is your food Alex?" Taylor asked me.
"It's good." I said before taking another bite. "I'm glad you like it." She smiled at me.
Lunch was nice. We talked alot especially Maya who had taken quite a liking in Selena and Taylor.
After we had all finished our dishes Taylor looked at us.
"Why don't we get Ice cream?"
Mayas eyes got big and started to sparkle. "Can we get Ice cream?" Selena and Taylor started laughing at her excitement while I felt guilty. They had been nice enough to pay for our food here and we couldn't possibly ask for more from them.
"Well if your sisters are okay with it I don't see why not."
I sighed.
"Fine but only a small one otherwise you'll be hyper afterwards."
Maya's smile was even bigger than before.
Luckily there was an ice cream shop right down the street and after we all got our ice cream. Of course rainbow ice for Maya. We slowly walked back to the car.
"We'll drive you home alright? It's pretty far to walk back to the park and from there it can't be that far to your house so it's not really a problem." Selena was walking next to me. Taylor carried Maya who explained why the ice cream she was eating was actually made from rainbows and that it was made by unicorns that lived over the clouds. Layla was walking next to them, because Taylor had handed her her phone and head phones after she asked to listen to more of her songs.
"That'd be nice, but if it bothers you we can definitely walk home by ourselves." I answered quickly.
"I mean you did so much already. I don't think Maya and Layla were this happy in a long time." I smiled at her.
"Are you happy?" She looked me in the eyes.
I didn't really know what to answer. My happiness didn't count to me. I needed my sisters to be healthy and happy. If they were safe and happy I was happy.
"Yeah." I gave her a smile which she returend.
"I'm glad to hear that. And it doesn't bother us to drive you home. Otherwise you'd have to walk about 45 minutes. You know it's okay for you to accept help."
I nodded at that. Eventhough I knew that it couldn't be a constant thing. Depending on people was never good. 

Taylor P.O.V.
Selena and I arrived at our house. Since we've been best friends for the last years we decided to just move in together as it was way more fun than to live alone.
And we'd always end up staying at one another's place even if we didn't live together.
"Today was fun." I plopped down on the couch and looked at my best friend.
"Hmmm Maya is so adorable that I just want to wrap her up in bubble wrap so the world can never change her." She answered while taking a seat next to me.
"And Layla is so smart. I wonder why she didn't skip a grade." I said to her.
"But I'm worried about Alex. She's distant. Not that I would now if she would be like this usually it's just a feeling." Selena nodded "Yeah. I know what you mean. She acts like she's an adult. It's like she forgot that she's a child and that's okay to have people worry about you and to have people help you."
I sighed. "She almost fainted this afternoon. What if she's dealing with more than we think currently?"
"Don't worry Tay. We'll figure it out by the way Maya invited us to come to the park tomorrow. She said that they always go to the park on Sundays. Maybe one of us plays with her and Layla while the other tries to talk to Alex." I nodded "Sounds good. Movie time?" She smiled "Movie Time."
---------------------------------------------------------
2616 words