Chapter 10

December 18 at the end

"Where were you?" My father's loud voice came through the hallway. There were bottles of beer everywhere. He came into the hallway.
Maya was the first one of that had entered the house so he got to her first.
He grabbed her arm. "Let go of her." I said while trying to reach her.
He ignored me an pulled her to the living room. She was crying. My baby sister was crying. I needed to protect her.
I followed him to the living room. Surprisingly or mother wasn't there.
"Stop crying you little shit." Maya tried to stop crying but couldn't stop. "I'm not shit. I'm a princess." As adorable as it was I knew this wouldn't end well.
Slap. Father slapped her across the face.
"You're not a princess. You're a lowlife, that noone wanted just like you're sisters."
Maya started crying again.
"Sir please stop hurting. Hurt me instead just let her and Layla go."
"Why should I?" He punched Maya in the stomach. This time I ran towards him and pulled her away from him positioning myself between them.
I thought he'd go for me now but no. He went for Layla.
He grabbed one of her pig tails and pulled at it. She fell to the ground. Before she could get up he started kicking her.
I turned around "Maya I'll help Lay but you need to run to our room and hide under the bed until Layla or I get you." She nodded and ran out of the room.
I could hear her little feet on the stairs.
"Let go of her." I said while getting closer to my dad. I grabbed his shoulder knowing it would work to channel his anger towards me.
And of course it did.
"You bitch. I'll show you your place." He slapped me acrosse the face and didn't stop until my lip started bleeding. He had grabbed my hands and as I was way smaller than him held them over my head to destabilise me. Than he pushed me to the ground. My father turned to where Layla had been laying but she was gone.
He turned to me his face red from the anger. Than suddenly he smiled sweetly. Like a demon.
"I know what I'm gonna do with you."
He kicked me a few times most of his kicks went to my ribs but some hit my legs or arms as I used them to shield myself abit.
He stopped and while I started sitting up to run away he got a knife.
His smile was still there when he pushed me back down this time with him on top of me.
He ripped my shirt open. I was wearing a bra so he just used the knife to cut it open leaving small cuts on both of my breasts.
His filthy hands started roaming my upper body. His face was so close that I could smell the alcohol he drank.
He opened his belt and used it to tie my hands together and on one of the legs of the table nearby.
"No running away." He said while he opened my pants.
He pulled them down living me in only my panties.
He cut them open right on my thighs leaving cuts there as well.
For a few seconds has hand stayed on my breast before reaching down to my most private area. He touched me. Making me tear up.
"Stop crying." He held the knife close to my neck leaving a small trickle of blood behind.
He pulled his on pants and boxers down. Pressed the knife against my neck. "Don't make a sound." Before pressing himself in me.
I passed out while he raped me. My body wasn't able to handle the pain of the rape and the pain of the previous injuries.
I woke up sometime later around four am. Still laying naked on the cold, hard ground. My hands were no longer tight together and the cuts had stopped bleeding but I had new bruises all over my body.
It took me awhile to sit up the pain in my lower abdomen area being to much. But after I managed to sit I slowly got up and walked upstairs. I took a shower and dressed myself.
By the time I was back in our room it was time to wake my sisters.
"Guys it's time to wake up." My voice sounded hoarse like I hadn't spoken in days. And I spoke rather quite. Usually i'd be kind of loud and happy in the mornings. But today. I had no energy left.
While both my sisters got out of their bed and started to get dressed I stayed silent.
When Layla came back from the bathroom she looked like nothing happened to her. Just like I did. In covering this up we are top. Maya was lucky that her cheek didn't swell to much. So she didn't need makeup.
"Let's go guys." I told them and we walked to school.
The rest of my dad went by in a blur. Everytime someone came close to me I'd flinch away. A teacher called my name I felt anxiety rise in my chest. And during P.E. I felt sick. My lower abdomen was burning I felt like I was dying.
All I wanted to do was to curl up in my bed and cry. At least that was my first thought during lunch I kind of figured that I actually wanted to be somewhere safe. Like with Taylor and Selena.
And in that moment I knew that I had fucked up. I craved for the feeling of safety and love they radiated but I knew that I wouldn't get it for a while. My anxious mind was telling me I needed them. That I needed them to take care of me and that just one hug would make everything better.
During my last lesson of the day we wrote a test. And eventhough I studied I knew I'd fail this test. My mind was anxious and my heart was racing. The few thoughts I had were swirling around in my head and I just couldn't grasp them.
Luckily the ball rang and I was free to pick up my sisters and go home or at least somewhere safe.
---------------------------------------------------------
1052 words