Tiny!Robbie x Chase Brody

(MY ART)

It was a very tearful day for Chase, not only did Anti play with him, but he was also psychologically abused.
Chase came back to his apartment late at night closing the door behind him. His eyes were wet from crying and he could feel the alcohol.

He put the car keys on the kitchen counter and went to the bedroom, without taking his clothes off, he threw himself on the bed.

Without thinking, he reached for alcohol in the cupboard at his bedside. But he felt something in his way.

He pulled his head out of the pillow and looked ahead. His eyes were wide open when he saw little Robbie sitting across from him.

Chase is sad.... all right?

Chase didn't know what to say. He didn't want to lie to Robbie.
Chase took his hand back from Robbie. Instead, he took his hand and Robbie immediately started looking at Chase and thinking about what had to happen.

He dragged Robbie to his face, and he had to hug him. Robbie didn't understand what was going on, so he just watched.

Chase don't be sad...- He told Robbie catching Chase's delicate nose.

Chase remembered the first time he saw Robbie. It was last summer when she was sitting in a room with her brothers. Marvin and Henrik wanted to create a double that reflects all of us.
In one show they succeeded, but they are not mistaken for creating a new Ego in addition to tiny and looking like a little zombie. He also remembered how Henrik and Marvin wanted to test their experiments on him.

He also remembered the horror on Robbie's face, he could never forget it. That's how Chase knew he had to protect him.
So to protect him from all this, he took Robbie to his apartment where he looked after him like his own child.

Robbie ripped him out of his mind and started biting his nose.

You're hungry, Robbie..?- Robbie looked at him with red eyes, which meant he was hungry.

Chase got up from his bed and went with a tiny zombie to the kitchen where he put him on the counter and sem sem sem sem peeked into the fridge.
He took the raw meat out of the fridge and cut it into small pieces, gave Robbie a piece of meat and watched the tiny zombies eat their dish.

After the meal, Robbie started yawning.

Robbie is sleeping...- he started yawning more.

Chase smiled a little bit at the tiny zombie, put his hand out so he could get his hands on it.
Robbie slowly walked on his hand and slowly went to sleep.

Meanwhile, Chase went to the couch in his living room and sat down with a tiny zombie.

He watched Robbie sleep peacefully in his hands, seeing that Robbie will always be safe at his side.

481 Words.
I had to write it down... I just felt the need.