!Reqeast! Antisepticeye x Tiny!Reader

DianaFrostYT

DianaFrostYT

(Y/N), where are you...? Anti was calling his girlfriend around his house, he couldn't find you and he needed you right now.

I'm here Anti...- you called him from the kitchen. You heard footsteps enter the kitchen.

It's late baby... - he carried me to his face.

Come on Anti... it's not late for me to have to go to bed yet..-  I turned away from him.

Anti sighed.

I said it's late... - Anti took my shirt with his other hand and lifted me up.

Hey! Anti put me down I say I'm not sleepy.... right, what are you doing.. ?-  I noticed Anti open his mouth and stick his tongue out. He dropped me until I sat on his slime-wet tongue. with the tip of his tongue pushing me to Wednesday. More slime fell on me soaking my clothes. - Anti what are you doing... let me out I said that...-- I know what you said, honey, but you know I'm gonna stand my ground.

I gave up. There was nothing I could do anyway.

Anti ordered his mouth and slowly tilted his head back. - You ready?

Let you be Anti, swallow me.

Anti pushed me with his tongue down his throat, I slowly slid into his esophagus until he finally swallowed me. His throat squeezed my body until I felt my legs go to his stomach. I fell into his belly. I sat down on one of the less wet places and leaned against the walls of his belly.

Are you okay, honey?

Yes I'm fine Anti...- I felt Anti rubbing my stomach. -- welcome home.