Tiny! Mermaid Rrader x Henrik

Day 1

Day 1. The object shows no signs of transformation.

The chest and slightly visible membranes on both legs and arms have increased slightly.

Henrik, I beg you, it feels like I'm in the hospital...- I said.

Excuse me. (Y/N) habituation. I just can't believe we're doing this. it's not everyday that a friend asks me for something like this.

I know, but once it must have come.

You know he always wants the best for you.

I know.

Day 2. The object spends more time in water.

The object shows signs of water predator.

It's gonna come to the surface. - I feel like jerking something off, I said.

I don't know (Y.N.) if that's a good idea.

I'll be fine, Henrik... - I said when I go back to the water in the big aquarium.

Day 3. The object doesn't go to the surface at all. There are signs of a tail. the membrane has grown with the claws. You can see the gills on your neck.

The species of the object is not yet known. Shark, I think.

I knocked my finger in the Aquarium to look at me. She's got my attention.

How are you feeling?

She looked at me and nodded her head for good.

Day 4. The object has a shark tail that looks like a siren. A successful experiment.

I promised (Y.N) if the experiment succeeds, I'll release her... and I will.