Robbie x Giant!SepticeyeEgos

It was a cold night

It was a cold night... the inconspicuous little Robbie the Zombie was just passing through the forest.
He didn't feel cold He didn't feel his own legs moving He just walked without knowing where.

His greatest dream was to feel again... to feel that he is loved with the possibility of touching something to see what surface it has. He missed it with all his heart.

At some point his body stopped, he looked up and saw something.

He was a man, but not like him. I mean, dead. He was just living a truly giant.

Robbie's eyes opened wide, he didn't know what and for what this man is so giant.

He noticed with a man wearing a hat, soon after he heard the breaking of trees and next to the giant with the hat another giant appeared this time in the super hero's costume.

One of the giants noticed Robbie and pulled his hand out to a little zombie.

Robbie wanted to run away, but he wasn't fast enough. A giant dressed as a heroine grabbed him by the shirts and picked him up to look up.

Chase... look...- the hero called the other one.

Chase because that was his name, the other giant came up to me and looked at me.

I've never seen such a little Zombie before... maybe we'll give it to Henrik and he'll know what to do with it.

I don't w-want to be d-different I just want t-to feel.

The giants looked at the little zombie in a sketch... they didn't know he could talk, especially if he wanted to feel he was loved again.

Okay buddy, we're taking you to our house, you're not gonna miss love...- said giant Chase.

They took Robbie to the house of the giants, where he was gonna get his hands on the giants. Henrik, Marvin and Anti.

Robbie already knew that thanks to them that he met them, he'd be able to see that he was loved by someone else.

338 words