shrunken!Chase x borrower! _P4ttka_

Chase POV

Chase knew he wasn't perfect, but he tried his best to make the rest of his family happy, even one evil demon.

But no one knew that he himself was not easy. He had problems with his ex-girlfriend and taking care of his children, whom he loved more than his life.

One afternoon at home the egos was quite calm even a malicious demon did not disturb anyone at home but quietly sat on the sofa in the living room browsing the phone. Just like Henrik wasn't nervous. He just sat quietly next to the demon.

Jackieboy wasn't home, probably gone for the night. Marvin was in his room practicing magic and stuff and Robbie our little zombie was sitting on the floor asleep.

I myself was in the kitchen sipping coffee and enjoying the tranquility until the moment when my phone didn't vibrate. I looked at the phone screen. It was Marvin. He said I needed my help.

I sighed.

I texted him and said I'd be right there and put in the phone. I drank my coffee to the end and put it in the sink when I went upstairs to Marvin's room, Anti got in my way.

Hey Anti, something wrong..?- I looked at him with concern.

L̛ook͏ wh͟ere ҉yo͢u'͏r̶e g̸oing̶,̨ Ch͡ase.͞ N̵ext t̢i̛m҉e I͘ w͞o̢n'̷t͞ ͜b̀e̕ hi̸d̷ing.͡ ..- He looked at me with his green irises.

Okay.. I don't know what's going on but okay..- When he said that, Anti disappeared into a black mist gesture.

I was surprised at his behavior, so I fixed my hat and went to Marvin's room.

When I was upstairs, I knocked on Marvin's door and waited for him to signal me if I could come in.

Ahh Chase you are! Go ahead!- Marvin invited me in.

Hey, Marvin... so how can I help you? Is this something important? - I went into his room and turned to him.

Important...? No, I just want you to hold this while I finish one of the few new potions I've been working on lately. - Marvin gave me a small vial of a phantom substance that faded the colors. I didn't want to question it, so I just held the weird liquid.

All right, now you stay here and I've got to go get some other stuff. Don't move. Just stand there and don't move. I'll be right back.

I laughed a little and kept holding the weird liquid. I was dying to see what it was doing, but Marvin would've noticed something was wrong right away, so I just sniffed it and... It was a rather strange smell, certainly not what I expected. As she was about to put the liquid back, Marvin walked into the room so quickly that I moved my hand slightly, and a small drop of the strange potion fell on my arm and quickly absorbed.

So that's it, Chase. I'm sure you haven't done anything for that short time. - Marvin said cheerfully as he took the potion away from me.

No, nothing.. if that's enough then let me go..- I said and went to the exit.

Sure, thanks for helping Chase!- Marvin shouted as he closed the door for me.

It was unusual, but what you could do to Marvin was Marvin. I had no other plans for the evening, so I just went to my room.

When my head started spinning... I had to lean against the wall of the hallway.

Something's wrong.. maybe I'll go back to Marv?!?! What is!!- I saw my hand, and a dot of the potion fell on it, and it turned a little glow, and soon my whole body started, and there was a blue, flying smoke that surrounded me.