( OC ) Devil x Tiny! _P4ttka_

《 Little Note - Devil is my OC Demon who is 3 meters tall. He is a higher demon or immortal and has incredibly powerful powers that he does not like to brag about because he values too much..
_P4ttka_ Me, my Sona. She's a demon-like creature, but I'm not a demon. I have the power to create characters only when the need arises.》

⚠️Warning⚠️
Soft Vore
Hard Gore
Blood

Me POV

It was pretty early in the morning when people usually sleep but now I.. even though I'd really like to.

I was wearing my sweatshirt with eye atterns on my arms black pants with holes on my knees and black shoes on my heels. As much as I love colors, I usually wear black. (The Irony of Fate XDD)

Coming back, gently yawning the sludge down a narrow alley. the shortest way to the center of the city where I live, which is korea. There aren't many people around either. More like people coming back from clubs.

I walked into one of the alleys because I thought I'd make my way even more, but I don't... I was in a dead end, I wanted to turn around, but someone got in my way. They were two tall men. They didn't look human.

I'm sorry. I want to go through...- I tried to get past them, but they wouldn't let me through.

You̴'͟r͜e ͜alr͢eady ͟l͟ea͝vi͠n̢g.̨.҉. ̧ ̢Com̢e on, ͏b̡a̧by̛.̡. ̀We ͢j̀ust̷ wa̷nt̀ t̢o̸ have͟ ͡fun͢.̸..- They started walking towards me, one of them pulled out a knife and pointed it towards me.

No, I don't want... leave me alone...- One of them grabbed my hand and the other used a knife to cut my sweatshirt. I tried to break out but they were very strong, I understood that they were demons but of lower rank.

When they kidnapped my sweatshirt I was very ashamed not enough that demons did it to me and in their head only sex I still have nowhere to run and on top of that they wanted to use me...

One of them noticed someone approaching the alley, so he quickly warned the other one. The other one was very unhappy that someone was bothering him, but he had no choice but to leave me like this. Which means beaten up and almost naked.

Fuck͞!!! ͏ W͡h͜a̕t ͞d͜o͝ ̸w͠e do ͜wit͏h ̕h̀e͡r͠? I̸f̷ ̕wȩ leav̀e̢ her̛ ͜l͜i҉k̢e ̷t͘his͡, ̕w͝e'l͞l be̛ ͟in ͡t͞roubl̸e...- said one of them angrily.

Sh̕ut u̴p̷.͟ I͠ k͟n͠ow wha̶t ̸I'm ͏gonǹą d̕o...- The demon who was holding me used his power and his magic used a shrinking spell on me. He shrunk me to six inches.

When I was shrinking, I saw that the demons who did this to me had already come out of the alley and left me like this. I tried to cover myself with scraps of clothes that were left over from my sweatshirt. I was cold, I was shaking.

I got up from the ground about getting out of the alley, I had had enough of that day. A big white raven landed right in front of me. it was so unexpectedly that I fell to the ground.

I met him.. It was my OC's Devil's raven. Probably his club was near downtown.

I rose from the ground-- Take me to Devil or Vi only if they can help me. --
I tried to touch him, but he blew into the air and flooded my waist with a claw. He waved his wings and we were flying into the air.

At that time the city looked really beautiful.. Which would've been if it wasn't so damn cold.

Finally, the crow crashed into a room that looked like a big office. It was modest but it could be seen that it was taking the Demon higher up the Raven threw me on the desk and flew himself and sat down in the seat reserved for him. I rolled over at the end of the birok and I had to grab something fast or I'd fall.