Chase Brody x !Demon!Giant! Reader (TF)

You recently met a guy named Chase Brody. You were as in love with him as he was with you, but he didn't know one thing about you...

You were a demon, but it wasn't until the painful transformation that you became one that your demon character was usually tall as a skyscraper.

Un your case, you didn't control your transformation because you couldn't.

This time you were supposed to meet with Chase and you were hoping you wouldn't change.

You've made an appointment at your house to record material for his new film. Finally, there was a meeting.

Hey! (Y/N) we're all set. - said happy Chase.

You're gonna start playing games normally, everything was going well... to a certain mometre.

You got a headache so much that you fell to your knees... you already knew you were changing...

(Y/N) what's going on...?!! - he stopped when he saw you growing and the horns are on your head.

You started to grow very fast until at some point you didn't fit into the room. Your horns grew with the tail that appeared.

You saw Chase at the wall scared, you quickly grabbed him in your big hands and he started screaming.

Chase... I'm sorry... - You said to grab your head because you felt like your body was growing all the time until finally your house became pieces of rubble.

Finally, the transformation establishes... your appearance has changed completely. Now you had black horns that grew out of your head, pointed ears and a black tail that flew in different directions.

You looked at Chase, who was in your hand... he looked at you in terror and curiosity.

Chase, I'm sorry... I'm sorry for what happened... I don't control it... I... - You started crying black tears that made your eyes red.

It's not your fault that you don't cater... - You were looking at him - (Y/N) why didn't you tell me before?

I was afraid how you'd react... that I was a demon of this size... I was afraid that you wouldn't like me... - You said wiping out the wrong one.

There's nothing wrong with being a demon... I still like you..- he said.

You smiled at him... you dragged him to your face and patted him on the head and he laughed.

Thanks Chase

385 words