Jack x Voodoo doll!Reader

Anti worked in his room for a long time on a new voodoo doll that was supposed to look like Jack.

He worked for a few months until he finally succeeded. He put a new doll on his desk and checked that everything was fine.

Okay, let's see if Jack's gonna like the new wound...- Anti took one needle and wanted to stick a doll in his hand and at that point somebody interrupted him...- Anti, could you come in for a minute? Marvin said.

An annoyed Anti got up from his desk and went to the door without noticing that what was standing on the desk next to the doll had fallen over and spilled, a strange purple substance that had been mometallously soaked in by the doll.

Reader POV

I blinked a few times and moved to get up. I saw that I was in some room that looked pretty dangerous. I looked and the table that was the recipient's collar on which I was standing there was a picture reminding me of me with a red marker drawn on neck.

After a while, I heard someone was walking around the house, so I decided to check it out.

I jumped from my desk right to the ground and after a while I heard in the other room that somebody had been thrown out.

I got up from the ground and ran to the door and opened it wasn't easy because it was really heavy.

I went out into the hallway and headed for the next room. After a while, someone started to pick me up. I've come up with a character who looked unusual. His skin was grey with his purple hair and he wore striped shirts.

Hey, doll... how you doing..?- he said in a pretty slow voice.

I let him know on the door next door, he just banged his head and opened the door. We went inside where a young man with green hair was sitting behind a desk.

I'm leaving you here. I'm still not allowed to leave... Jack, you have a visitor.

Jack POV

I turned around in my chair and saw that a little doll reminiscent of me was standing in the middle of my room. I went to her and picked her up...- I guess Robbie wants to play with me again...- I didn't have time, so I threw the doll in the corner of the room.

At this point, something has muted me into the corner of the room.

Oww what the fuck?

I burned the doll that moved...?!!

I pushed her off by hitting her with my hand, and at that point it was the same thing that now I hit my head against the wall.

Reader POV

I got up off the ground, wiggling out. I have no idea why Jack didn't like me. I just wanted to introduce myself. I didn't like the way he threw me all over the room. The trumpet's gonna finish it.

Anti POV

I went into the room, but there were no lakes there, my rage grew to the maximum. I teleported into Jack's room and... it was a strange sight. Jack's laze on the floor and my doll on the floor.

Umm hey.. doll..?

The doll looked at me and then at Jack. - You made me...? What for?

I smiled... - You know why.

The doll came up to me and I picked it up. You see, Jack, your life is mine now with the doll, so I advise you to be careful, otherwise it will end badly for you.

599 words