Tiny!AntiSepticEye x Male!Reader (part 3) ⚠️vore⚠️

Anti is starting to annoy me more and more with his games. You know what's happened lately, since then he's been shrinking me for fun and leaving me for days like this. I love him but sometimes he just overreacts.

I decided to get revenge for everything he did to me for fun. I'm gonna play with it now.

Anti was sitting in the living room watching something on his phone and I went to his brother Marvin's room. I knocked on the door and was immediately opened by Marvin.

Hello, (Y/N). Do you need anything? - He asked, letting me out of the room.

Yeah, do you have a potion that shrinks people, for example? - I looked at him.

Marvin gave me a strange look. - Why do you need a potion like that?

Let's just say I want to get back at Anti, for what he did to me.

Marvin smirked at that answer -. I may have something like this, wait here a minute. - He moved to his closet where he kept all his potions.

Where is it... and here it is. - Marvin came back to me with a red micturine with shrinking written on it. -
Pour it into the drink and the effect will be after a few minutes. And remember, this effect lasts less than a month if you add the whole concoction, so do not overdo it.

I took the potion from Marvin and put it in my pocket -. Thanks, Marvin.
I rushed to the living room where Anti was sitting.

Hey Anti, you want something to drink..? - I asked him.

Y̵̡eah.

Okey... I'll be right back... - I kissed him on the nose and headed for the kitchen where I took out two glasses and poured juice into each.

I took the potion from Marvin out of my pocket and poured less than half into the Anti glass and stirred.
I rushed with the drinks to the living room where my boyfriend was sitting. I handed him the glass with the potion and sat down beside him.

Anti drank the entire drink without thinking. While I slowly drank mine.

It̵ ͢ta̢şt̷èd we̸i̕rd͘. ͜W͞h̸at͘ ͢kiņd͡ ̨of̸ ju͠ic͢e̢ is͝ ́t͡h́at̴? - He looked at me, setting the glass down on the table.

I took whatever juice was on hand without even looking to see what it was.

Anti took the message and was about to pick up his phone when he got a pang in his stomach.
He wept for his stomach.- S̨tr͜an̴ǵe,͜ ͞I̧ ̕just ̸ate.

Anti didn't know what was happening to him, but I smiled slightly because I knew the potion was taking effect.

(̀Y̛/N̵),́ don't m͢ak͏ȩ ͠f̨u̡n ̶o̵f ́me, w̶ha̡t ̸was͘ i̶n ͏th͠at ̀f̡uc̡kin͡g͠ ̀j͝úi̴ce.!?! - Anti tried to get up but fell back onto the couch because of a headache.

I put my glass down on the table and looked at him. - That's your Anti lesson for not shrinking your boyfriend just for fun. Now I'm going to play with you and there's nothing you can do about it.

Anti seems to have understood what I mean. - Yo͢u͜ co̧úld̷ ̕have sa̷id.͏..̴ yo҉u͜'͟ve h͢ad͞ enou̷gh!! - Suddenly Anti began to shrink. I smiled at the sight. He shrank and shrank until I could see that he was getting a little scared, which was hard to see for a normal person if you didn't know Anti, but I could see it easily.

Eventually he shrunk to three inches tall. He was sitting on the couch cushion looking at me.

I reached for him, but he backed away slightly. - Relax, baby. I'm not gonna hurt you.
I put my hand on the couch and let him climb on it. Anti climbed on my hand and held one of my fingers for balance.
I lifted myself off the couch with him and we headed to his room where I closed the door behind me and locked it.