Tiny!Chubby!Chase x Vampire!Reader

1125 Words.

(⚠️Vore⚠️Inflation⚠️)

For LuminousDark96 You didn’t ask, but I wanted to do something for you.

Y/N POV

Most of the day I sleep in front of the sun.  Usually in a dark room.  It was dark, so I was able to walk out of the room into my friend’s bedroom.

Chase, because his name was that, he lay quietly on the bed, looking at his phone.

Hello Y/N! Did you get any sleep?- The boy smiled as he got out of bed and revealed the phone.

Oh, yes.  I had a strange dream..- I scratched my head as I was floating next to him.

Mhm. What do you say we play something you want or we do something else?- Chase left the room and I followed him.

Actually, I’m pretty hungry. I haven’t eaten in three days.- I grabbed my stomach and heard a slight growl.

Oh...  So you want to?- Chase touched his throat and I just nodded my head.

Okay...  But aren’t you going to turn me into a vampire?- Chase was nervous because he knew vampires could do that.

No, I won’t hurt you, I promise.- I smiled at him and showed my teeth.

Chase smiled back and sat down on the couch. He waited for me until I sat next to him and put my arms around him to hold him.

Okay, now...  Relax.

Chase closed his eyes and tilted his head to the side.  I heard you were nervous.  I leaned over his throat and bit me in his throat.  It hurt him, he wanted to leave, but I was stronger. His blood was incredibly delicious, and I couldn’t let go of him, and I rammed my fears into his shoulder, which hurt Chase.  My fangs were firmly attached to his neck.

Y/N Enough!

As if out of a kind of trance, Chase's voice freed me and I was able to detach myself from his throat.

Chase was exhausted, so I rushed to the kitchen to get a bandage and wrap his neck so that the blood wouldn’t flow.

I’m sorry, Chase, I couldn’t help it.- Chase just looked at me and smiled at me.--  I knew what I was going to...?!- Suddenly, Chase grabbed the neck where I bit him and screamed in pain.

Y/N! What have you done to me?  That hurts!- I didn’t know what was going on.-- I tried to calm him down, but I saw him shrinking?!!

I don’t understand!  What’s wrong with me?!- He was shrinking all the time. Fortunately, his clothes were with him.

Finally he stopped at 5 inches.  Fortunately, he didn’t have any more neck pain from the bite.  Chase looked at me!  He was incredibly scared.

What have you done to me?! Why did I suddenly shrink!!? Is that your secret power or what?- Chase fell on the couch and stared at me with his eyes open.

No! No!  Not even other vampires can do any of this.  I don’t know what happened.- I tried to convince him it wasn’t my fault, but he wouldn’t listen to me.

Look, Chase, I don’t know what happened, but I’m not leaving you.- I tried to get close to him, but he was scared and retreated the whole time.  I had no choice but to be on his level so he wouldn’t be afraid.

I turned into a bat and ended up next to him.  I didn’t like to do it, but I’m gonna do anything for Chase..- Chase was surprised hes never been able to do anything like this before.

Okay, if I believe you, how are you gonna make me normal again?  Don’t bite!- I approached Chase and felt something.  That’s Chase, but he smelled incredibly sweet like candy.

Oh, my God!  I already know.- Chase was confused, but he noticed he was folding over him and grabbing him by the shirt so he could come out like that, and then I fly him into the kitchen and put him on the counter.

I turned back to human form and went into the fridge and felt my eyes turn blood red.

Don’t worry, Chase.  In a short time, you’ll be normal, but first...- I used my powers to clamp his hands and feet to the worktop so he couldn’t move.

Y/N, what you want to do with me!?!!- He tried to free himself, but he couldn’t.

Chase POV

Y/N pulled a large coke drink out of the fridge and ate a small beverage tube from the bottom drawer of the countertop.

Then I noticed he had a different eye color than the normal ones.  She put a tube in my mouth and turned the bottle upside down.

Now the fun begins~

Tears flowed from my eyes. I couldn’t do anything.

⚠️ Inflation⚠️

Y/N slowly poured a carbonated drink into my mouth. All I could do was swallow it.  Swallow for swallow.
I felt Coke pouring into my stomach and blisters filling my body. I felt almost full.  I saw my stomach jutting out.  Looked like a football. I felt I couldn’t take it anymore, but I kept swallowing and closing my eyes. It hurt a lot.  I wanted to rub my extended belly, but I had always attached it to the countertop.
I slowly opened my eyes and saw that my belly was the size of a beach ball, and they blocked my view of my legs.  Finally the spell has left my hands and I can massage my stomach.  I felt the blisters in my stomach coming out.
I massaged my stomach and swallowed Coke the whole time.  Suddenly, I felt my stomach making strange noises.

Gurrrgle.

Blooorp.

Guurp.

I felt the bubbles coming out, and I clung to my huge belly, which looked like two yoga balls.  He was moving in all directions.  Y/N saw it and took the tube out of her mouth, And then just...

UUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!

UUUUUAAAAAARRRRRPP!

Two giant burps flew out of my mouth and left a sweet smell of sugar.

I was relieved it was over.  I felt my stomach swaying back and forth. It was like a giant waterbed.

Ohh!  Wow, that was amazing Chase!  Really, but we’re not done yet.- Y/N picked it up with her powers, so that more smaller burps flew out of Chase’s mouth.

URP!

UUAAARP!

I looked at him and I wanted to die no matter what he did to me.

He opened his mouth and stuffed me as he slowly closed his mouth and locked me in a dark prison where I was supposed to die anyway.

I felt him tilting his head back and slowly sliding down his esophagus and more burps flying out of me.

I closed my eyes and know it’s the end of me.