Tiny!Villain!Reader x Giant!JackieboyMan

Are you sure you're not mistaken that the gang commander is in this building

Are you sure you're not mistaken that the gang commander is in this building...? - He asked Jackieboy Man over the phone.

I'm sure... after the mission is over, I'll put him at the station... - said the navigator and joined in.

I finished talking and jumped into another building... I went to the sewer. In the blink of an eye, I was able to find a good room.

Suddenly something hit me in the back of the head and I lost consciousness.

For a split second, I heard someone talking.

,,Take him to the boss... I'm sure he'll be pleased."

Time Skip.

I opened my eyes... I felt like I was sitting on the ground with my hands tied with so much rope. I tried to tear them apart, but there was a strong attachment.

I don't advise you to do that... otherwise my boys will hurt you..- I turned my back on someone's voice.

There was a little person standing on the desk who was dressed in a dark outfit

All this time I've been looking for you... I didn't think you'd be that small.

What did you say...?! - the criminal surprised me from my desk, and with her magic, I think he hit me in the face with all the bruises. What surprised me is that such a small person has such power.

If you want to survive, I advise you to watch your words..- He said.

And what are you going to do with me...?

I'll let you go... and what can you do to put me behind bars... I beg you, my people are all over the world growing me up... and even if they don't... I can do it myself...- He said.

You know I'm gonna keep chasing you until you finally get hit for stealing... you're the biggest collector in town.

I know that...I just like having fun in this boring city...- he said smiling maliciously.

The conversation was over...get out with him...- he said I was going to say something, but I got hit in the head again and I lost consciousness again.

Time Skip.

I woke up in a small alley my hands had been tied so far but apparently someone loosened them and I could easily free myself.
I looked around and realized I was in another part of town.

Fuck... what now on the command that a tiny criminal kicked my ass... they'll mock me...

For now he needs a cool companion.

413 Words.

Well...?