Anti x !Shrunken! Reader

You were sitting in a room reading some book. At one point, someone knocked on your door.

You got up from the chair and went to create. Turns out it was Anti.

Hey Anti, what's the matter..? - You missed it because he even grabbed your hand and pushed you back into your room slamming the door behind you.

Anti... it hurts to leave me... - He stopped staring at you again with his black eyes.

What you did... you're making Dark fun of me... you're not taking me seriously in this house...!!!- cut off my hand so tightly that I hurt myself in pain.

I just took a lousy picture of you sleeping, only your brothers saw it. I don't know what happened that Dark saw it.
I don't care how it happened, it's important that you did it... now you're going to be punished... - he started using his dark magic, which made me feel dizzy.

I looked at the surroundings but it all started to get bigger!

The Anti grassroots raid on me... it was huge... but the worst thing he could do with me, he could even kill me.

He was still holding my hand... so I could see it until he finally made me face it.

Anti smiled from ear to ear... opened his mouth where I saw a black abyss... I wrote to the very thought of what he wanted to do with me.

He looked at me with a malicious eye and pushed me into his mouth.
And then he shut his mouth... leaving me in a black hole.

Anti, please let me go...! - I tried to open his mouth somehow, but it didn't work.

Why would I do that...? You owe me something...- he said in his head.

I didn't mean to apologize for something I didn't do... but I didn't want to die either... but he was just waiting for me to apologize to him...

At this point, his tongue started licking me all over my body, the slurry started forming at my feet...

Anti I beg you... - tears have begun to form in my eyes.

Anti, I'm sorry... I'm just begging you to let me go... - you started crying in the rhyme... you just huddled up and cried.

Anti probably sensed it and spit it out on your hand. He started to see if you're not hurt.

A-Anti, I'm sorry... I didn't know it was going to look like this... but please don't put me back there.

I'm not going to... and I'm sorry... I didn't mean it, I just went crazy... I didn't control myself...- said rubbing my back with his finger.

Anti took me to his room... closed the door behind him and lay down on the bed.

(Y/N), I'm sorry, but the spell will last three days...

All right, Anti... if that's the way my punishment is supposed to be, no problem... but promise... you'll never do it again...- you said cuddling up to his chest.

I promise.

500 words!

Hey, I'm new here and this is my first book on G/T. What do you think of it?