(⚠️Request NSFW⚠️) Shrunken!Anti x Pred!Jackieboy ⚠️Vore⚠️

Gracie_is_everything

Anti knew he wasn't perfect. He knew that the others in the ego hated and feared him. He liked to scare others, especially Jackieboy.

One day at SepticEgo's house, Anti went through the house looking for another prank to show him. But he wasn't sure if it would work. It was a new trick he had just learned, but he still wanted to try.

He quietly entered Jackieboy's room in his mist form, which he stood next to the closet and pierced. Anti thought it was a great opportunity.

He turned the figure back into a human and stood behind Jackieboy, using his black magic that appears in his hand.

Suddenly Jackie leaned back to put on his pants when Anti threw his fireball at him, but he didn't know Jackieboy was standing in front of the mirror.
The spell was reflected off the mirror and went on Anti.

AAAGGGHHH!! NO!..- Anti screamed and hid with his hands.

Jackie stopped changing and looked at what had happened. He saw Antie in his room, but he didn't know why Anti started shrinking in his eyes.

Nonononono....That's not how it should be..?!- Anti noticed that his clothes were increasing on him, the shirt he was wearing obscured his picture, and his pants slipped off him, leaving him completely naked.

Well, who do we have here? AntiSepticeye in person.. I just think you shrunk a little in the wash..- Jackie smiled.

Jackie boy approached him. At that time Anti realized how small he was. He was smaller than the usual iPhone and completely naked.

Anti was terrified and frustrated. He was afraid Jackie didn't see what he could do to him at this size... but he was overwhelmed by the current situation.

Suddenly Jackie reached for him. He grabbed him tight but not too tight so he wouldn't hurt him and make him fall. Anti tried to turn into fog but nothing happened.

A-And what a-are you gonna do to me...?- Anti backwards into the farthest part of his hand.

Hmm I don't know yet. I'll either give us the pleasure or I'll just eat you and eat you in my belly with pleasure...- Jackie went to his bowl with his ear stick on it.

What do you mean.. give us a pleasu..!!- Suddenly Anti was grabbed by the hands up, but not high enough to hang over the ground and kneel on Jackie's hand. Jackie turned it to be so close to him.

And..

AAAGH! AH! AH!

Jackie shoved a wig up his ass and Anti leaned forward, breathing hard. I've never felt anything like that. I felt so humiliated to make such sounds.

S-Stop!

I doesn't want to... - Anti was lowered on his hand so that Jackie's hand was shaking all the time. His penis became hard and he felt like he was about to fire. Jackie smiled at it all, getting a little aroused.

Ah! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!

Jackie got faster and faster and faster in and out of the stick. Finally, he felt the Anti Penis fail and released a large amount of semen that flowed all over Jackie's hand.

Jackie took a stick out of Antie's ass that was all wet with cum, turned Anti around to face him.

Anti heavy breathing was all in semen. His face was all red and you could see that he was drooling and his dick was stiff and he stood up.

Look what you've done.. so much junk.. I think I'm gonna have to clean it up.. ~~ - Jackie reached out to rub Anti's dick.

N-no S-Stop..

Jackie ignored the begging Anti started massaging Antie's penis.. That's why more cum flew out of his penis making more clutter on his hand.

W-why are y-you doing t-this.. - Anti tried to stop him but there was nothing he could do.

For fun... like you do with us.~- Jackie stopped massaging his penis. You could tell Anti had had enough, but Jackie was just getting started.

He brought Anti closer to his mouth and opened his mouth wide. Anti in terror tried his best to turn into a fog, but still nothing came of it.

Jackie shoved Anti straight into his mouth where he landed on his tongue.

Closing his mouth, Anti was crushed by Jackie's palate and tongue.

He tried to suck it, and he succeeded. Anti fought with all his might with his tongue and only his teeth did not remove to his throat

But Jackie put his finger in his mouth and pushed the anti right down his throat and the demon was halfway through his throat.

Jackie tilted his head and swallowed felt the little bullet in his throat slide down until it disappears behind his clavicles.

Anti fell into one of Jackieboy's stems and there was no acid in it, which means it ended up in his storage room. Anti was fed up... all he thought about was eternal humiliation... but he knew the spell didn't work forever only for a few days, which gave him a ray of hope.

I hope you had a good time Anti, for me it was reading fun I hope we'll do it again someday~~

878 Words
I DID IT!