Chapter 98 | Then There Were Three

The sprinting and battling towards the imperial shuttle endured as the twin suns set on Tatooine. And you had know realized how far you actually did travel out into the desert. But now the hill and shuttle were in sight and you were approaching them with great haste.

Vader was still ahead and so you kept your eyes glued to his movements. 'Wherever he goes, I go.' Was your mentality.

Ahsoka and yourself saw no use in attacking Sidious while chasing Vader. It would only slow you down and draw you back further behind Vader. So, you were both constantly avoiding the Sith and his attacks.

Vader now approached the cliff that lead onto the rough terrain surrounding the shuttle. He jumped onto the wall and started to quickly scale it. Ahsoka jumped onto your shoulder then onto the wall to gain a boost. You followed Ahsoka and as you looked up you felt the strange feeling of...déjà vu?

Your memory flashed back to a time long ago. Where you looked up to a platform where Anakin and your father were waving down to you, while Ahsoka held one finger up to her mouth shushing you with a tiny smile tugging on her lips.

So much has changed since that day, since your first mission. So much.

You shook away the feeling and continued to climb the cliff face. Once you were up you continued following Vader and Ahsoka while Sidious was nowhere to be seen, he must've taken a different route towards the shuttle.

But for you the shuttle was now in sight as the three of you started scaling the rocky terrain. You caught up to Ahsoka and decided to take a risk. Without hesitation you force pushed Ahsoka, aiming to fling her into the air so she could land between Vader and the shuttle.

Your plan had worked and Ahsoka had enough time in the air to comprehend what had happened and ignite her blade as she landed on two feet. Vader came to a sudden stop when he saw her and ignited his red blade.

"Out of my...way!" Vader yelled as he got straight into action and made a wildly aggressive swing towards Ahsoka. Ahsoka dodged the attack by arcing her back but made sure to stay between him and the ship.

Ahsoka and Vader clashed blades a few more times before you had approached Vader from behind, igniting your lightsaber. He turned to face you and brought his lightsaber above his head to defend the attack you had brought down on him.

Vader was now stuck between the two of you, quickly switching back and forth between deflecting the swings from the two of you. Just like Grievous, he would not last long.

But thankfully for Vader his Master had returned. With a rapid bolt of lightning Sidious drew Ahsoka's attention away from his apprentice and to himself.

Sidious' lighting became a constant flow from both of his hands. So Ahsoka had to keep her lightsaber held firmly in her hands to absorb the unlimited power.

Vader saw his former apprentice with her full attention on Sidious and made a move towards the ramp of the ship, but you denied him that. You swung for his legs and managed to just slice the back of his calf bringing him to a stagger.

He turned back to you with gritted teeth and furiously started to swing at your body. You dodged and weaved around the massive swings of aggression as Vader got closer to you. He brought his blade low to the ground and proceeded to swing up intending to slice you in two.

You couldn't dodge this attack, so you also brought your blade low to the ground to stop his blade before it made contact. Your two blades made contact and locked up together. Vader stared into your eyes with nothing but ruthless aggression. All he desired right now was you dead.

Wolffe POV

"You. Stay inside the cockpit. And do not under any circumstance leave it. Alright?" I asked Padmé in a rush. All of her three babies were in here lap while she sat in the corner, with tears continuously streaming down her face. She nodded slightly as she continued to sniffle and hold her children closely.