Chapter 43 | Rocky Ride

You woke up to the sound of Ahsoka's alarm. The sound which usually made you groan and whine made you open your eyes in delight this particular morning. Both you and Ahsoka sat up, pushing your backs against the wall. Ahsoka turned off the alarm and slung her head to the side to face you.

"Good morning my love." Ahsoka sang cheerfully.

"Morning beautiful." You smile.

"Let's get ready." Ahsoka cheered getting up from her bed. You continued to sit against the cold wall which felt nice on your bare back, just wanting to stay there a couple more minutes.

"(y/n), get up. You don't have clothes in my room." Ahsoka said now standing next to you, looking down. Ahsoka was still undressed.

"Oh alright." You sighed. You made the tough and painful journey off the bed and onto your feet. You picked up your robes and chucked them loosely over yourself.

"See you in a bit." You told Ahsoka.

"I'll be waiting outside." Ahsoka informed you, you nodded and left her room and quickly walked into yours. You threw your robes off and looked in your wardrobe. You had basically no choice but to wear the same thing you wore last time. You put on some brown pants similar to the ones you were already in. You then put on a long sleeve tunic that matches your pants, then threw your brown and gold poncho over your head until it covered most of your torso. You sat on the edge of your bed to put your boots on and you were already.

You left your room, leaving behind your comm link and lightsaber. You closed the door and looked over to Ahsoka's room and saw she wasn't there, she was still getting dressed. It wasn't too long before you heard the door open and Ahsoka came out. You looked at her face then pondered down to her outfit. She was wearing a white, skintight, long sleeve cropped top. With laced and see through sleeves. There was a small triangle gap like her Jedi dress on her chest. Your eyes wandered down and saw her black skinny dress pants hugging her legs tight, revealing all her curves. Finally, her outfit was complete with the gold and chrome crown she wore on her head, the one you bought from your first date.

"Done looking?" Ahsoka joked.

"No. You look great in that outfit." You blatantly say.

"Thanks. I bet you'd like me more without it though." Ahsoka whispered with a quick wink. You couldn't help the embarrassed smile that came onto your face.

"Okay, let's go. Anakin let me borrow his ship." Ahsoka informed you.

"He did? When was this arranged?" You wondered.

"Well, he will let me borrow his ship. I'm sure he won't mind." Ahsoka confesses.

When the two of you entered the hanger and saw the ship, you were immediately cautious. Never had the twilight looked in such poor condition. But nevertheless, you and Ahsoka boarded the ship. Ahsoka of course went and piloted the ship while you sat down in the co-pilot seat as your eyes inspected the ship's condition.

"I don't trust this ship. Is it safe to take through hyperspace?" You pondered.

"Anakin barely ever does repairs on the ship, so I know that he'd fly it like this." Ahsoka comments, meanwhile she had to bash an orange button a couple times in order to lift the ramp of the ship.

She looked over to you with a smile. "Should be right."

~

As soon as the ship came out of hyperspace, chaos ensued.

Beeping, flashing and smoke filled the cockpit.

"What did you do!?" You yelled as you both leaped from your chair and surveyed the controls.