Chapter 66 | So You Choose To Fight?

The journey to the moon of Oba Diah was the longest single journey you've taken without rest. But as soon as you had left Coruscant Wolffe desperately pulled you away to go show you your armor for Oba Diah.

"Wolffe, this better live up to the expectations your building." you tease, as he leads you through the corridors of the venator.

"Trust me (y/n). You will love it, and I bet you will never take it off."

"It must be pretty good then, and  hopefully comfortable." you replied with a chuckle. Wolffe pulled up along side a room located near the main hanger in the ship.

"We're here. Hope you enjoy it." He said getting giddy. You started to get really excited, it felt good to be happy about something which didn't matter much. You stood directly in front of the door and pressed the button for the door to open. Once the door opened you saw your armor standing in the middle of the room, and your mouth dropped in shock.

It was a set of Mandalorian armor. Though it wasn't red or blue. It was mainly black with colored accents of orange and white.

 It was mainly black with colored accents of orange and white

You walk into the room and inspect the armor closely. You notice the writing in black, etched over the three chest plates.

After only a moment of time, you realized they were all names. Op, Crys, Wolffe, Cody, Rex, Obi-wan, Plo and countless others. You had the biggest smile on your face. You look up the entire set of armor, taking in the orange and gray shoulder plates. Your eyes trailed up to the helmet, being so satisfied with the use of both 212th and 104th colors. A a few tears of joy slipped from your eyes. It was incredible!

"Wolffe...this is...this is amazing." you beamed.

"Glad you like it. The boys and I spent a lot of time on it. Cody couldn't settle on any shade of orange, so we just had to steal the 212th's paint." Wolffe cheers. You laugh at his comment while continuing to eye down your new set of armor.

"This...is incredible Wolffe. Thank you so much." You cheered with a massive grin. You then pulled the commander in for a tight heartfelt hug.

"I'll let you get dressed then." Wolffe says. You smile and nod, he leaves the room and you quickly get dressed. It fits perfectly and you feel so comfortable and confident in it. You place your lightsaber on your new belt before finishing off with placing the helmet over your head. You noticed that your visor lit up white when you placed it over your head.

It was amazing. Not typically the colors that a Mandalorian would wear. But it represented the two families you belonged two, which was just perfect. You took your helmet off and held it by your side as you walked out of the room and towards the bridge. Every clone you passed complimented you on your new armor which drew you into a long conversation with them. You found it so hard not to just talk with every clone, they were so amazing to chat to.

"Sorry I'm late Master." You said cheerfully walking in to the bridge.

"No need to apologize. How are you finding your new armor?" He asks.