Chapter 46

It has now been over 2 days since Ahsoka left to go help the rebels on Onderon. It was certainly tough but you had your work cut out for you. Since your father also went to Onderon you were the sole general for the 212th. You spent majority of the two days at the barracks with your men. But while you were sitting in the mess hall eating lunch with a few clones, to your great surprise, your father entered the room.

"What are you doing here, shouldn't you be on Onderon?" you ask with surprise.

"Well, we thought it would be best to come back. But we left Ahsoka there to watch over the rebels while we continued to give them supplies." your father explained.

"So Anakin and Rex are also back?" you ask, already kind of knowing the answer.

"Yes, the three of us arrived on Coruscant this morning." Obi-wan responded. You started to feel a bit aggravated. 'Now Ahsoka is by herself with that kriffing Lux kid.'

"How long do you think...Commander Tano will be there?" you asked. 'Damn it, calling her commander Tano is too obviously suspicious.' Obi-wan raised his eye brow in suspicion.

"As long as she deems her presence necessary." your father cleverly answered. 'Good answer, I want to ask more but I don't want to be suspicious, especially in front of all of my men as well.' Obi-wan walks away and talks with Cody. The clones around you continue to talk among themselves. You put your head in your hands and closed your eyes. 'Please be careful. I miss you and love you so much.' you managed to say through yours and Ahsokas bond. It required quite a bit of energy to communicate like this so it would be incredibly draining to have full on conversations.

Ahsoka POV

Myself, Steela, Saw and Lux were all discussing our next move. We were going to save the former King from execution. I mostly just observed and listened in. Then I could hear his faint voice again. 'Please be careful. I miss you and love you so much.' (y/n) said. He must've just heard that I was by myself here. I couldn't help but smile when he said that.

"Ahsoka, I don't think that was something to smile about." Steela said. I hummed in response, not really paying attention to what they said.

"The possibility of King Ramsin dying is not something we should take lightly." Steela continues.

"I'm sorry I was thinking of something else...uhh...Jedi things." I said. What an awful response. Lux shot we a sympathetic look which I looked away it. This is the only thing I regret about staying. Lux always keeps giving me weird looks and wants to talk, but I was able to get out of it. Rex helped with that while he was here but it was harder now since he is gone. I replied to (y/n). 'I love you too. And I'm being as careful as I can.' I said. I hope that can maybe reassure him.

~~~~~

The next two days went past rather quickly. We rescued the king yesterday. And today we were stationed a base outside of the main city. Things were looking quite good for the rebels and not to be selfish but myself as well. Lux has stopped with the weird looks and asking to talk all of the time. Now he legitimately seems like he just wants to be friends. Steela was just made the commanding General of this whole operation by the King. Good for her, she is a very strong and noble woman.

"Let's ride." Steela commands, we were all going to ride these large orange birds (sorry, couldn't find the actual name) to draw the droids away from the city, this should be my last battle here, then I can see (y/n). There was only two so I guess I would be sharing one with Lux which wasn't the greatest thing. I jumped on the bird, but while Lux adjusted the saddle Steela came up to him. She grabbed him by the cheeks and kissed him deeply. Lux didn't seem to try and stop it so I was so happy that this happened. Lux jumped onto the bird and gave a bit of an embarrassed look. I raised by right brow at him and give him a punch on the shoulder. From now on I shouldn't have to worry about Lux, which was reassuring. But now I need to focus on the battle ahead.