Chapter 61

Ahsoka POV

Here I am. Awaiting my execution. I think it is scheduled to be in a few hours. Currently two 501st troopers guard my door, I couldn't get a good enough look to see who it was. But I really hope if the 501st is assigned to this that it's not Rex who has to kill me. Or anyone I know for that matter, it'll hurt more knowing that I have been turned against my friends, all of my friends. Currently I'm sitting in a small cell. It's cold and dark and everything that's uncomfortable. All I have been doing while I have been in here is crying, just crying, so much so that I've run out of tears.

I hope (y/n) can manage a way to see me one last time. I'm sure he has been told the news already. And I'm sure my Maste...well Anakin is fuming with rage at the moment. I hope doesn't do something he'll regret.

"Ahsoka Tano...it's time to go." A clone said from outside the room. I give them a simple nod and pick myself up off of the ground. The ray shield opens and I walk out, I'm then escorted by 3 troopers, one in front and one on either side, all unknown to me which gives me hope. I follow the clone ahead towards where I will meet my end. I have no clue where we are in the barracks, it must be hidden deep inside. Then I hear his voice, it's (y/n) 'I'm coming for you Soka'

(y/n) POV

2 hours. That was all you had. You had no time to lose. Ahsokas life depends on you and you alone. It was time to get to work. 'I do not intend on running off with Ahsoka. I can't let Barriss be free. She MUST face the consequences for what she has done, I'll never forgive myself if she doesn't. Even if that means Ahsoka has to live uncomfortably for the next while. Ahsoka would want the same.'

Quickly you ran over to your wardrobe, you opened it see the small amount of clothing and the majority of the space being taken up by your red and black Mandalorian armor which gave you some unwanted flashbacks. 'I can't wear that though. I think blue Mandalorians with a red Mandalorian definitely won't work.' So you decide to just take the wrist garment and slide that on to your right arm so you can contact your fellow mandalorians for where to meet you.

You throw on your large robe before bursting out of your quarters. You ran down the halls towards the hangar, hiding your arm behind your back when passing anyone. You made it to the hangar and entered. 'Good. No Windu.' Now that the hangar had been almost fully restored there were a mass of ships to chose from. You chose a 4 seated air speeder and immediately shot out of the hangar with no one to stop you.

You flew away from the direction of the temple and in the direction of the GAR headquarters. You wanted to meet with Bo and Ursa close to the barracks but not close enough so they could see the ship. You dialed in to the death watch frequency and were able to make it through.

"Bo!? Ursa!? Anyone, can you hear me!?" you yelled in impatience.

"Yes (y/n). I can hear you." Bo said which gave you some relief.

"How close are you?" You rushed.

"We're entering the system now."

"Land at these coordinates. I'll be waiting there. Please Hurry." You informed, typing in the coordinates of a location close to you. It was quite an industrial area so you knew it would be safe.

You arrived at the exact location and parked your speeder, staying in it for minimum time wastage. You waited for the group of Mandalorians to come down, anxiously tapping your fingers on the steering wheel of the speeder.

"Come on, come on, come on! How long do they need to take!" you yell to yourself. While waiting you heard your Jedi comm go off. 'Must be Rex' You quickly answer it.