-Chapter 10-

Jataro's POV:

Nagisa and I were laughing and joking about somethings... sometimes mentioning certain features of Monaca's that were really ugly...

And I thought i was the ugly one...

While were both giggling to ourselves  Nagisa stops suddenly, looking down.

"What's wrong, Nagisa? Are you feeling alright?" I tilt my head to the side. He looks back up at me, rubbing his neck shyly.

I spun around in his gaming chair while he sat on the floor stuttering.

"U-Uh... W-Well, y-y-you see, J-Jataro, I... u-uh...!"

I giggled to myself, smiling "Just say it Nagisa!" He closes his eyes tightly, ready to tell me...

"I..."

"Yes?"

"I..."

"C'monnnn! Say it!"

"I-I'VE DONE SOME THINKING, AND... WELL... MAYBE... WE COULD GO AGAINST THE CODE... AND MAYBE... YOU'D WANNA GROW UP WITH ME! BECOME AN ADULT WITH ME! WE COULD DO SO MANY THINGS! WE COULD MAKE OUT, GET MARRIED, HAVE KIDS OF OUR OWN! I-I JUST HATE BEING YOUR LITTLE KIDDIE MATE! I WANT... MORE! I DON'T CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS... RUN AWAY WITH ME JATARO!" He yells.

I'm shocked. Nagisa wants to... become an adult?! Nooooo! No, no, nooo! We can't just... do that! That goes against everything we came here for... everything we started... I don't wanna be a demonnnn!

But... it's Nagisa... I can't just say no! I don't have that right! Big Sis Junko would be so mad, huh? Well... I... I don't care! Nagisa is right! We could go so much further if we let ourselves become adults! If we obeyed the code, Nagisa and I would only have a few years left together before we'd have to kill ourselves...

I don't want that...

I want a future with Nagisa! A family of our own! Our own little Warriors of Hope! That sounds so amazing...

"Jataro... that's... thats against the code completely... what if someone finds out? What if the people from town find us? What if we get beat up?!" I panicked, itching my head harshly.

Nagisa grabs my hands, rubbing his thumb over my knuckles softly.

"Listen Jataro, I would never let any of those things happen to you..." he says, smiling.

"W-What about you? What if that happens to you...?!" I ask. He looks down, sadly, only to be replaced by a reassuring face.

"That won't happen to me Jataro." I bury my face in my collar, blushing.

He kisses my forehead.

"I promise I'll get you out of here safely..."

||Wow that was short- uh sorry about that, it's late at night here and I'm dying for sleep so that's all folks! Stay tuned!
                                   ~Author||

Chapter Art by: Mad-Akuma
_________________
Word Count: 442
_________________