-Chapter 9-

Jataro's POV:

After a bit of kicking, Monaca suddenly stood up, running away while giggling to herself.

How strange...

I didn't know how to react after that. The air was tense, and everyone was shaking. Masaru took Kotoko's hand, leading her to the exit.

"Kotoko and I are... gonna go outside. You guys can, uh... stay here by yourself and... rub wieners or whatever. Seeya...!" He sprints out of the room before Nagisa can say anything.

I blush violentally, hiding my face in my sleeves omce again... I'm such a wimp when it comes to comments like that.

Nagisa suddenly gets down on one knee, grabbing my hand softly. He lowers his head, still shaking.

"I'm very sorry Jataro... you shouldn't have been treated the way you were just then. If only I had been a little bit stronger...! I coulda... stood up for you... I'm such a pathetic partner..." a tear slipped down his cheek.

He slowly looked up, kissing my hand and up my arm all the way to my cheek, which was still tear stained.

"No, no Nagisa! It's not your fault!" I began, "You didn't start this... Monaca did, and... I domt know why she would do something like that, but... she did, and... Now you feel guilty! That isn't right, Nagisa..." I gently kissed his cheek, hugging him tightly immeditaly afterwards.

Yeah... Nagisa loves me...

That's...

That's amazing...

I'm... I'm so happy...!

But... Monaca...

Stupid... Monaca...

Who needs her anyway?

All I need is Nagisa.

Yeah.

Nagisa loves me.

Nagisa's POV:

Can Monaca leave us alone for just ONE second? Why does she always ruin EVERYTHING?!

I just want Jataro to be happy... that's all I care about. Just Jataro.

That's when I remembered...

"Hey Jataro? What about your mask? Isn't that what you came for in the first place?" Jataro looks up at me, smiling.

"Ah yes, I forgot... I'm sorry you had to look at my ugly face for so long-" I glared at him, making sure he didn't say anything else.

He always beats himself up about everything... however, as his boyfriend, I plan to give him reason; hope.

He giggles softly, putting his hands at his sides.

"I'm sorry! I didn't mean to say that... I was only kidding, don't worry! Anyway, you're right. I did come for my mask, but... I don't exactly know where to look now. My best guess is that Monaca probably has it." He looks down, slightly irritated.

I lift his chin up with my finger, caressing his hair with the other. "No, Jataro, it's fine! You don't need don't need that silly mask anyway! You're beautiful!" He shakes his head.

"No, no! I worked very hard on that mask! I can't just give it away to Monaca forever!" I sighed, looking away.

"It's fine, Jataro. I'll find it for you. But for now..." I bent down and kissed his nose. "Let me love you like this, okay? I really like your face!" Jataro blushes at this.

So cute...

Jataro follows me back to my room, where things are scattered out everywhere. I grab his hand, leading him through the mess so that he doesn't hurt his feet.

I let him sit at my computer desk.

However, my computer was still turned on. And you could see all the things I was searching beforehand.

"How to be a good boyfriend."
"Do cute boys like roses?"
"Nearest flower shop."
"What rhymes with love?"
"How to write a love poem."
"How to tell someone you love them."
"What to do if your partner doesn't like their own face."
"How to make someone fall in love with you."

Jataro snickered at my search history. I blushed, and growled at myself for not getting rid of that... Maybe he find that cute? If so, I suppose that's good.

Jataro smiled softly, tilting his head to the side. "You're so sweet Nagisa. Thank you very much for caring about me...! But please, do not stress yourself out! I'm very easy to impress. You've already proven yourself as best boyfriend anyway...!"

This boy...

IS SO FUCKING CUTE 0///0

||Eeeeee! There's the chapter! Much earlier than expected, I know! It's really easy to write in Nagisa's POV lmao. Hope you enjoyed this chapter! The next one will be released shortly!
                       ~Author||

Chapter Art by: Timyxaora
_________________
Word Count: 721
_________________