-Chapter 7-

Jataro's POV:

This is just getting worse and worse... tearing up, I slumped down next to the screaming Kotoko and began bawling my eyes out next to her out of pure guilt.

 tearing up, I slumped down next to the screaming Kotoko and began bawling my eyes out next to her out of pure guilt

There's nothing I can do... I'm only making things worse...! Suddenly, I notice Nagisa take a step forward. He grabs Masaru's hand, dragging him away from Monaca.

Lucky...

"Yo, what's going on?" asks Masaru, staying behind Nagisa and watching intensely.

Soon after, he saw Kotoko crying and decided to comfort her.

"H-Hey! Kotoko...! Stop crying...!" he says, though it sounded more like a demand. Well... a weak demand...

Hush, Jataro...

Nagisa grabs my hand, turning away from Monaca for just a moment.

"Jataro..." he looks into my eyes, searching for a sign of discomfort. I perked up at the sound of my name, showing him I was listening.

"Please... don't think any differently of me because of this..." he smiles softly, kissing my hand...

With Monaca still watching...

I nod my head slowly as he turns back to Monaca.

Nagisa's POV:

It wouldn't surprise me if Monaca started laughing like an idiot right now. I know she saw me kiss Jataro's hand... but... that was kind of the idea.

If Monaca knew I wasn't in interested in her, maybe she would leave me alone...

Then again...

This IS Monaca we're talking about...

She doesn't let ANYTHING slide.

You could see the fury in her eyes as it boiled up to her face. As much as I want to kill this girl right one the spot, I'm just going to give her a piece of my mind...

"Listen Monaca! This needs to stop! You're hurting us!" I yelled.

She smiled, standing up and walking towards me until our faces were inches apart from each other.

"So what? Monaca can do whatever she wants here! This is Monaca's happy place! She's in charge! That's why..." she closes the gap in between us with a sour kiss.

And... Jataro standing right there.

Jataro's POV:

I

Was

Shocked.

I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Monaca was KISSING Nagisa.

KISSING.

That was the last straw. Monaca's tormented me for years now and it's time I knocked some sense into her.

I aggressively pushed her away with millions of little droplets begging to pour out of my eyes. Nagisa stayed behind me while I marched up to her.

And then I did it again.

I slapped Monaca. Again and again.

But then...

I punched her...

And punches turned into kicks...

And kicks turned into words...

And then I broke.

"WHAT THE HELL'S YOUR PROBLEM?! NAGISA'S MINE! ALL MINE! IF YOU TOUCH HIM EVER AGAIN, I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU! I PROMISE I'LL SLAUGHTER YOU IN AN INHUMANE WAY! I HATE YOU!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. That's the loudest I've ever been in my life...

I could feel two pairs of arms wrap around my waist, trying to restrain me from beating Monaca any further.

I probably could have killed her if I kept going... I was just so angry... I wasn't thinking... I'm still not thinking...!

"I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU! I HATE YOU!" It just kept going. Words sputtered put of my mouth like a broken water fountain.

For once in my life, however...

When I looked back...

I could see fear in her eyes...

That I caused...

I don't know if I should feel powerful... or ashamed...

"Jataro, please calm down!" Kotoko was grabbing at my arm.

Masaru began doing the same.

"C'mon man! C-Chill out!" I was still kicking and screaming, wanting to murder Monaca...

But I couldn't...

Nagisa was still frozen in place... that always happens when Monaca kisses him... UGH! I HATE HER! I began kicking even harder.

Eventually, I released myself from their grip and ran to Nagisa, who was still frozen. I sobbed into his chest wanting to just...

Wake up...

||UPUPUPUPUPUPU CLIFFHANGER! SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOL SO LONG TO REALEASE~ OUR AUTHOR HERE IS QUITE THE PROCRASTINATOR~! ANYWAY, SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER~! UPUPUPU...||

Chapter Art by: idk but it's cute
Chapter Art 2 by: Fullmoonrose7
_________________
Word Count: 679
_________________