-Chapter 4-

Monaca's POV:

I waited for the piece of trash to get here with my Nagisa. I sat down in my wheelchair, tapping the sides.

I might've sorta overheard the conversation those two had, because I had a plan for Jataro. Even saying his name makes me sick to my stomach.

I was going to expose him... let everyone see who he really was. I was curious myself. So... it's really a win win situation.

This will be fun!

Jataro's POV:

Nagisa and I walked through the doors, still holding hands.

Nagisa cringed when he saw Monaca, immediatly looking at something else. Monaca didn't look happy about that...

Hush, Jataro. This doesn't concern you.

Monaca looks back at me, grinning with that same dark aura around her face...

"Jataro... Come here...! Monaca wants to see you!" Monaca yells, reaching her arms out.

I look at Nagisa, as if I was waiting for approval. He slowly nodded his head, letting go of my hand.

I walk towards Monaca, clenching my fists. To be honest... I'm really scared. I have no idea what she's gonna do to me... I guess I'll find out.

Her and I are face to face. I gulped, leaning down to her level.

She smiled, glaring at me, before doing something I could never forgive her for...

She took my mask off...

And underneath...

What everyone had to see...

I stared at my mask falling to the floor

I stared at my mask falling to the floor. I was shocked... I could barely move. It had been a while since I last looked at myself. The cold air hit my face, which was some what refreshing, but...

My friends...

Kotoko...

Masaru...

Nagisa...

They had to see my hideous face... I was truly humiliated. For a spilt second, I looked over at Nagisa.

His jaw was agape while his eyes widened. I knew it... I'm so, so ugly.

"I..."

My sobs just kept coming.

"I'M SO SORRY...!" I choked on my sobs as I ran out of the room.

I can never face Nagisa again...

Nagisa's POV:

Jataro quickly ran out of the room. His face was definitely not what I was expecting...

He was absolutely stunning. Beautiful... it only made me love him even more... His hair... his eyes... His skin... So soft... So sweet...

What am I thinking?! I need to find him!

"JATARO WAIT!" As I was running, Monaca grabbed my arm, stopping me. I really didn't have time for this. I yanked her arm away.

"WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU?!" I yelled.

She looked shocked, but I didn't care... I just needed to find Jataro...

I dashed around for what felt like hours, checking every room. Eventually, I reached Jataro's little crafting room, where he usually was when he got stressed...

And there he was in the corner...

Sniffling softly, I could hear him whispering to himself...

"What's Nagisa gonna say...? He's gonna hate me... the one person I trust, the one person I want to hold close... the one person I love... I love him... I just wish I could say it to him... Maybe... just maybe... he'd say something along the lines of-"

"I LOVE YOU TOO, JATARO! I LOVE YOU NO MATTER WHAT!" Without thinking, I ran up to him and kissed him.

I didn't know what to do... it just... felt right. After a few seconds, I felt Jataro's hands go through my hair, almost messing up my perfect horns. But I really didn't care... that moment was ours...

Jataro pulled away, pushing his hair behind his ears in a shy manner.

"I'm really sorry you have to see me like this... I know how ugly I am-"

"ENOUGH JATARO!" I cut him off. "JUST LET ME LOVE YOU! APPRECIATE YOURSELF FOR ONCE, PLEASE! I DON'T HATE YOU! YOU'RE BEAUTIFUL! ACCEPT IT! BELIEVE ME, YOU'RE AMAZING! I COULDN'T ASK FOR ANYTHING BETTER SO PLEASE DON'T CRY! I LOVE YOU, OKAY?!" I yelled.

I wrapped my arms around his waist, crying softly into his shoulder. He slowly returns the hug and I can feel him smiling.

"Thank you, Nagisa... for not hating me..."

||AYYYEEEE that was kinda cute ngl. I know these past few have been a bit short but I'm tired lol gimme a break. The next chapter will be released soon!
                      ~Author||

Chapter Art by: OfficialEmzily

_________________
Word Count: 717
_________________