"I'm pretty sure Samantha has to buy a few things for the upcoming Christmas Gala she and Ace are attending." Salvestro piped in, actually giving me actual helpful information unlike someone I know.

"Oh, by the way, we are going too." Salvatore added, and my jaw dropped to the floor.

I was going to a Christmas Gala?

"Huh?"

"We are going to the Christmas Gala as well," Salvatore repeated, "I just found out today when Ace and I were talking."

"So that means that we have to buy a few things too right?" Salvino asked, and Salvatore gave him an, 'are you stupid?' look.

"Why else did you think I agreed to go to the mall?" he drawled.

"Don't know. Maybe because you wanted to entertain Samantha?"

"I don't try to entertain Samantha. She can do that herself perfectly fine." Salvatore scoffed just as Samantha came back.

"So I just got the information. This is a Christmas gala, so colours are restricted to red, green, and white. Maybe a bit of gold here and there, but the main colours have to be one of those three."

"Nice. So where are we going first?" Sandeo asked.

"Well, I am taking Amara to get a makeover, she needs one." Samantha checked her watch. "Then I'm going to get her to try out a few outfits at SR's. You guys can go do your own thing. I have no time for you."

That was harsh.

"That was mean." Sandeo pouted.

"I didn't mean it like that, Sandeo." Samantha sighed exasperatedly, "But I am running on a tight schedule. We have to be back home by six, and it is one already. The makeover will take at least three hours, which means that outfit dressing can only take an hour. Also, the Gala is the day after tomorrow which means we really don't have time to be dilly dallying around."

Right when she said that, she checked her time again.

"Great! We have two minutes to arrive at my appointment. Let's go, Amara. We'll meet at SR's in three hours alright boys?"

Without waiting for an answer, Samantha had already started dragging me past shops and stores until we arrived at a spa.

"Let's go. I booked an appointment already." she nudged her head to the side, and pushed me in.

"Madame Romano?"

"Yes."

"Follow me please." the lady answered nervously, and scurried past curtains until we were in a lavish looking room with so much stuff in here. There was a nail station, hair cutting station, a pedicure station, make-up station, pretty much everything!

"Would you both please let your hair out and take off your shoes and socks? We will start with your hair while a few other people start with your feet."

"Will we be in the same room?" I gulped.

"No, Sweetie. You won't. Madame Romano has a few extra things that need to be done, while you don't. So, your process is going to be much faster. They'll be a curtain to block the two of you."

I nearly let out a breath of relief at her words.

"Alright."

~

"We're waxing?" I shrieked, and put my arms around my legs protectively.

"Oh calm down, Amara. It's not like you're getting a Brazilian wax. I did it, and it hurts much more." Samantha shushed from her spot on a bed next to me.