The escape

Only if I knew it wasn't a good idea to attend this ball....

The gunshots sound exploded through the ball room like fireworks.

For a second my brain blocked ...
I couldnt process anything ...
The screaming of the people around me brought me back into the real world.

My heart fell into my stomach as I realised the situation I'm in.

Whats happening ...

I looked over at Jungkook....
Fear evident in his eyes.

"JUNGKOOK" I screamed over the deafening gunshots and crys of the crowd. "WHAT IS GOING ON".

Without saying a word he grabbed my arm and started  dragging me towards the exit.

I .... I dont know what to do ....

He stopped at  the hallway infront of the ballroom at a less crowded area.

People were swarming out of the venue.

"Look .... Y/N .... lets get out of here ... I'll  explain..." Jungook said with a low voice.

"Where do u expect us to go there is blood and gunshot everywhere"
I said my voice trembling."Call the police "

"Y/N you dont understand.... police can't help they have all signed deals with the mafias....Just follow me-" Jungkook was cut off as Taehyung ran towards Jungook and grabbed him by the collar.

"YOU SNEAKY BASTARD .... HOW COULD YOU BRING HER TO SUCH A PLACE KNOWING FULLY WELL ABOUT THE SURROUNDINGS" Taehyung screamed at him.

Jungkook looked down.

"I DIDNT KNOW THEY WOULD DO IT TODAY ... I BROUGHT HER HERE BECAUSE I WANTED TO HANG OUT WITH HER" Jungkook screamed back.

"WHAT?  HANGOUT ? YOU CANT BE SERIOUS" Taehyung snapped.

I didn't know what to say.

"Look shut up  Taehyung... and get to work ... our main priority  is to keep Y/N safe " Jungkook replied.

Suddenly I heard  footsteps behind me in the hallway. I turned around and saw 6 men fully equipped with pistols.

Jungkook and Taehyung quickly turned around and took out guns..

GUNS ?

What the hell....

"Taehyung take Y/N out of here ... Hurry .. I'll  knock these people down"
Jungkook said aiming his gun at the people comming towards us.

"Stop acting like a hero ... You cant take all of them down" Taehyung replied.

With that both of them aimed at the men ahead of us who were now shooting directly at us.