(25) his perspective

I picked up the all black bullet proof vest given to me.

"What is this ? " I asked my father.

"Hurry up we have no time.You need to see hiwbits done" he said dialing a number.

"What are you doing father?" I asked.

"We are going  to end an IT company which is a threat to my company" he said  with phone against  his ear.

"Assistant Kim have you got the information on Park Seojun and his company?"
"Ah OK...... get the team ready... I'll  kill this fucker myself" my dad was talking over the phone.

The moment I heard the name Park Seojun leave his mouth, every inch of my body felt paralysed.

He was Taehyung's uncle.

I felt the rush of adreline in me ...... what do I do now.

"Father  you can't do this ......" I said not knowing how to convince my father to stop.

"Why? You whimp.This is the first time I'm  taking you with me .... you need to know how to do this.I haven't  ordered you to kill anyone yet.All you need to do is watch and learn.This attitude  of your is going to make you get caught" he said.

Two men came into the room.

"Sir everything is ready, are you going to join this task"

My dad never  did the dirty work but today he was eager to kill the person with his own hands.

Not just any person.

Taehyng's uncle.

Right now I wanted to beat the hell out of everyone  in the room.

"Father ...  you can't  kill him.You are being a whimp.Killing people ...  can't  you compete with them like a normal company" I said trying  to keep  my cool.

That clearly  didn't  make my dad happy.

He raised his hand into the air.

I knew what was comming ......

I closed my eyes .... I had to take it ... if I try to resist ... its only going to make it worse.

"I told you this is not a normal company  to get to top you need to eliminate  the rivals.Elimination can be sone by many ways.Besides this Seojun is an old fellow of mine.I want to go and personally say hello" he said.

What is wrong with this old sicko.

..............

I had two hours before my dad decides to play his evil tactics.

I have to warn him.

We weren't that close but surely he would remember me.

I rused towards Seojun Corp.

The building had guards.

How will I get in.

I don't  even have my phone with me.

Just as I was thinking  of a way to get in.

A car stopped infront of the building.

Park Seojun came out of it. Two body gaurds on either side.