(2)Student teacher

Y/N POV:

Yesterday i talked to Jungkook and he didn't seem that bad to me.Tho he is a bit cautious upon opening up to people,I wonder why. Today was my second day to school and it went pretty well so far.

"Hey Y/N" Taehyung said as he took a seat next to me.

"Hey Tae.... are you okay it looks like you haven't slept."I replied.

"Oh yea I was actually up late to study."

"Wow!No wonder you are the top student of the class."

"Well being top of the class is very tiring,everyone expects too much." Taehyung said while taking out his books.

PE CLASS :

The teacher was making us do all kinds of stretch exercises. At this rate I am gonna end up being tired way before even the actual game has started.I sat on the nearest bench trying to contain my energy when a guy approached me.

"Hi my name is Hoseok looks like we are on the same team."He said while flashing a smile. Waoh is he a freaking sun I was nearly blinded by the light.

"My name is -"I was saying.

"No need for your introduction you already did that yesterday"Hoseok said.

"What sport are we playing"I asked.

"dodge Ball" Hoseok muttered.

"I am not good at it tho so don't blame me if our team loses." I said.

"Don't worry I am very good at it."Hoseok boasted"In-fact everyone is scared of my throwing and dodging abilities."

"Still it doesn't reduce the fact that I am practically a noob at it"I sighed.

"Don't worry just remember I'm your hope you are my hope I'm J-hope" said the hopeful guy next to me.

Wow when the game begun Hoseok literally started to run in circles around the whole ground. He was running so fast while screaming something about sprite and hamburger.

I laughed so hard.He was the third one to get hit by the ball.I thought he was there to help me and it was actually the opposite.

When hoseok got out of the game he said to me "good-luck Y/N you are all by yourself now."

I just shook my head.There was something about him that made my day brighter.

After the school ended I had to go to my Korean lessons.My teacher told me that a student from the same grade but different section will be helping me.

I was kind of curious to know who that student would be.I entered the class room and there he was a rather cute and fluffy looking boy.

I greeted him.

"My name is Park Jimin and ill be your Korean student tutor oh and no need to be formal with me."

"Okay then Jimin,I wasn't gonna be formal to you even if u asked me to,ha ha its just my personality."I replied.

"oh cool then it makes the two of us" he replied.

The lecture was not as boring as I expected. Jimin really knew what he was doing.

"You really should become a teacher the world needs more teachers like you" I said without thinking.

"Really ? thanks" he replied.