(12) His house

I gazed out of the class window...
What is the teacher even saying... talking to himself ? ... wait I am talking to myslef...

I was sitting next to Taehyung ...... who was fully soaking up the teachers words like a sponge.....

I heard a deafening bell sound ... which was actually music to my ears ... with that the last class of the day finished ...

"Finally weekend " I said stretching out my arms in the air as I got up to pack my stuff.

"Not yet ... we have upcoming mock tests" Taehyung sighed.

"Will you guys stop ... I havent even started studying yet... and the tests are like a week away" Jennie said as she scooted over towards our desks with her school bag fully packed and ready to go.

"Well ... goodluck then " Taehyung said to Jennie.

................

I was walking towards my dorms ... I have been awfully tired these days ... wanna know why ....

Because I had to stay awake late till night to study ... thats the only way I'll catch up to other students...

I sighed as I fell on my bed ...
Then I remembered I had to meet up with Jungkook tomorrow.....

Taehyung was really not his usual self today I wonder whats up with him...

............

"Tae dear your mock tests are comming up hows your preparation?" My mom asked.

"I've done it one time ... I have to revise -" I said.

"Then you better get up and stop playing games .... you know your dad is going to be angry .. if he sees u here playing video games" she said.

I glanced at my side and saw Kai was playing games too without any care in the world ..

Why is it only me... why not him....

I slammed my hand on my face ... why am I acting so petty ... he is my brother ...

I threw my controller on the ground where I was sitting and rushed to my room because I didnt want to see my Mom and Kai's face..

I don't feel loved at all ....

..............

I was studying when I got a call from Taehyung.

~📱 ~

"Hey Y/N are you free?" He said

"Um.." I glanced at the books infront of me. "Yea well kind of..." I replied.

"Well can you come to my house ... lets study together .... my parents are actually not home.. and I was feeling very lonely" he said.

"Oh yea ok ... I'm comming over .. " I said.

"Okay so I'm comming to pick you up" he said.

...............

I came to Taehyungs home and my jaw literally dropped what the hell is this neighbourhood... like.... is this even real....

The house was more like a mansion which high celling and ofcourse a chandelier.... the furniture seemt antique and vintage ... that was definitely too expensive.I thought I walked into a castle.

"Hey Y/N this way " he said leading the way through the maze like house.

"Wow your house is so cool" I said dropping my bag in his room.

"Yea .... I helped my mom with the theme ..I really like classical stuff " he said.

"I must say I am impressed" I replied.

I suddenly hear a barking sound... I shifted my eyes towards the sound and saw a cute pomeranian .... I can't even explain how adorable it was ...

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"Hey Tae I didn't know you had a dog" I said while petting it.

"Yeah ... his name is yeontan " he replied " Im going to tell the maids to bring something to eat... make yourself at home"

"Yea .. dont mind if I do" I said jumping on the couch next to the gaming TV.

...........

I was glad Y/N came ... something about her just makes my day brighter.

We were chatting more than studying so eventually we decided to watch a movie ...

There was a knock on the door I went there.The maid had brought the snacks and drinks.

I was bringing the tray of orange juice an some fries with ketchup .... when I suddenly tripped over yeontan causing me to fall on the ground with the tray I closed my eyes shut waiting for the impact pain... it was a soft landing tho ... I opened my eyes and there I was fallen on top of Y/N with all the ketcup and drinks smudged on the clothes ... well thats bad..

I got up quickly face like a tomato....

"Im really sorry" I said.

"No worries Tae its fine" she said getting up and looking at her clothes.

"But your clothes .." I said.

" yea .. its fine .. its a new style lol" she said.

" You can wear my clothes yours are all dirty" I said handing her my white shirt and sweatpants from my closet.

"O-okay " she said taking the clothes and heading towards the bathroom.

..............

I stepped out of the bathroom wearing Taehyungs clothes tho they were a bit loose and slightly big for me ....

I suddenly felt very nervous as Taehyungs eyes landed on me ... I couldnt decipher what he was thinking.

"My clothes look good on you" he said, causing me to choke on air.

"I m-mean they suit you ...." he said rubbing the back of his neck.He looks cute when he is embarrassed.

The day went very well .. I had so much fun with Taehyung ... we didn't study much tho ....

It was night time and Taehyung wanted to drop me home... but I insisted him not to ... well his chauffeur ended up driving me to my dorms.

...........

JUNGKOOK POV:

I was walking towards my home as I passed Taehyungs house I saw Y/N at the gates. She hugged Taehyung and was about to leave when I noticed her clothes ... They were mens clothes .... were they Taehyung's clothes? ... what was happening ...
My hands clenched into fists at the sight ... my nails ripping the palms of my hand....

This does not affect me at all she can hangout with whomever she wants... she is a social person unlike me ...

I lowered my gaze and walked towards my home ....

Unloveable reader XTaehyung vs Jungkookजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें