(4)Fears

I couldn't take it anymore so I just ran away from my house like a coward maybe I really am a weakling.I think nothing in the world can stop this ever growing sadness of mine.Maybe I don't deserve happiness.

Y/N POV:

I was walking out of the library, suddenly my eyes caught a familiar figure walking not that far away from me.It was Jungkook without any doubt.It was kind of getting late but I didn't care.I need to find out why he was ignoring me......well stalker Y/N mode activated I guess.I was quietly following him.Where the hell in Seoul is he going.He stopped at a place under the bridge it was surprisingly beautiful.The bridge was next to Seoul Zoo.I hid behind a tree.I was hiding perfectly ... wait why did I decide to do this ... what am I even gonna say.. I'm obviously very bothersome....damn why was I born with a special ability to annoy people.I was deep in my thoughts when I noticed some movement on the tree bark..I glanced there and to my horror I saw a gigantic spider there..subconsciously I screamed and stumbled forward..I was praying to God that please don't let Jungkook see me, but the universe was not on my side. When I opened my eyes ..

There I saw him sitting with his back rested on a tree, staring at me with an expressionless face.He just looked at me as if he wanted to say something but then he turned his gaze away from me.

What the hell this rude bunny won't even help me up.I need to find a new strategy.I made my way towards him and stood infront of him.

"You cant get rid of me that easily" I said arrogantly.

"You are giving me a headache, you really don't know when to stop" Jungkook retorted.

"And whats wrong in that' I replied.

"Will you stop bothering me, why do you pretend like you know me.You know nothing about me so stop bothering me" Jungkook screamed at me.

Ouch that hurt.I didn't know how to reply to that so I just turned away and started to walk back when I noticed a rabbit beside a bush near the tree, it might have escaped from the zoo.An idea popped in my mind.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I'm sorry Y/N for treating you like this but I have no other choice.I don't want my miserable life to affect you.I was lost in my thoughts when I felt something infront of me.I opened my eyes and saw Y/N holding a rabbit close to my face I was startled.

"Hey! Doesn't this look like you bunny boy.... hold it please.." Y/N said.

I couldn't lie the rabbit was cute but no way am I anything like it,it was just too dirty.I didn't even realize I was holding the rabbit until I heard the sound of a camera flash.

"Uwaa such a cute picture,I am going to make it my wallpaper" Y/N said in an excited voice.

That actually made my heart flutter."Y/N" I started talking "why do you want to be friends with a person like me."

She looked at me with warm eyes and said"I want to take care of you I want to end your loneliness,I want to be there for you when you need me.I want to be a person you can relay on."

"I-I...." I suddenly forgot how to speak.My mind became blank.I didn't know how to react.Suddenly Y/N hugged me.I couldn't help but hug her back.It was a simple act but it was the first time someone showed me love after my mom died.It was the first time in many years I actually felt cared for.

Y/N POV:

My heart started pounding in my chest.I didn't expect him to hug me back.For all I knew he could have pushed me away.I couldn't help it seeing his lost and sad expression broke my heart.I had to find a way to comfort him to tell him that he is not alone.Sometimes people feel alone and lost but actually they really forget that there are still some people in the world who care about them.

TAEHYUNG POV:

I went home after school.I was really happy.Since Y/N came to this school my days there became much brighter.As I entered my house, I heard my parents in the living room with my brother Kai. I quietly made my way there to greet them.

"Kai ! I'm so proud of you son.Your team won the football match" my dad praised Kai.

"Hello mom and dad"I said.My dad paused and looked at me.

"Taehyung your brother won the match again aren't you going to congratulate him?"he said

"Oh congrats Kai" I replied

"Why can't you be more like your brother,he excels in everything"my dad said.

" No no Taehyung is also good at studies am I right tae" my mom defended me.

"He better be, because I want him to become a financial manager like me" my father replied.

I just looked at my mom.I guess she figured out my broken look because I wanted to be an idol singer not some finance manager.

Without another word I went back to my room.My father really never payed attention to my wishes he always supported Kai with everything. Kai always gets whatever he wants and when it comes to me, they tell me to be great full. People might think younger sibling are the most dearest to parents but I can't find any proof to it atleast not in this house hold, clearly Kai is their favorite son.I really want to make my parents proud of me.My mom sometimes take sides with me but I can never be compared to Kai. People might think I'm jealous of my elder brother but I really love my brother although my dad has effected our relationship.Sometimes I wish I could be more like Kai maybe then my dad would love me like he loves Kai.

My eyes landed on a picture on my bedside table.It was a middle school graduation picture of me and Jungkook that we took together.Usually these were meant to be a family photo taken together with parents.

flashback

Its my middle school graduation today and I am so excited I hope my parents come, they promised to come after all.I saw all my age fellows taking graduation pictures with their parents only I was the one without my parents there.I heard my mobiles notification.I looked at it and it was a message from my mom.

MOM: Sorry Taehyung sweetie me and your dad can't make it to your graduation ceremony, Kai lost a football match and he was feeling very sad, so me and your dad decided to take him to the amusement park.We hope you have fun at your middle school graduation.

Upon reading this message my heart broke, but I brushed this feeling off.I shouldn't be jealous of Kai he is after all my older brother.With this thought I replied to my mom.

Taehyung : Its okay mom.

I placed my phone in my pocket.I am not a bad son and a bad brother.I felt an arm around my shoulder.It was Jungkook.

"So are your parents coming or not" he asked.

"No! they are with Kai" I replied.

"Wow such good parents" Jungkook said.

"Says the person whose father bluntly refused to come to his only son's middle school graduation" I retorted.

"Okay ....Okay you win.It looks like we are the only ones left" he replied.

"Well I guess we are going to leave without a graduation picture" I laughed awkwardly.

"No!We are going to take a picture together,I have always considered you as my family" Jungkook replied.

Thats how I took my graduation picture with my childhood best friend,whom I loved like a dear brother.

After that I went home.My parents and Kai were still not home yet.I forgot my game console at Kai 's room so I went to take it from there. When I was taking my game console my eyes landed on a picture.It was Kai's middle school graduation photo with both my mom and dad in it smiling widely towards the camera.

I felt my heart shatter into a million pieces.Why ... why can't I be a better son like Kai.I felt tears streaming down my cheeks.I wiped my tears away quickly afraid if someone knew I was crying they would like me even less.

I placed the photo of my graduation back on the bedside table and thought ... How did it all end up like this...I lost my best friend a person who was like a real family to me.