(5)Yontral Park

"Hey!Y/N have you heard the rumors about sope?" Jennie asked me.

"Soap what do you mean... I use liquid hand wash....." I replied.

"NOO! You know those two, Hoeseok and Yoongi ... people ship them in this school" Jennie said while pointing towards them.

"Pppfft!You seriously believe in these rumors..ha ha"I replied nearly choking on air.

"Ok!Don't believe me.." She replied.

I heard the bell ring. Yaay! FINALLY its lunch time.

Somethings wrong,Taehyung the nerd didn't come to school today...its not like him.I was walking along the hallway lost in my thoughts.Suddenly I heard someone playing Beethoven - 'Moonlight' Sonata... I am no piano expert I don't even know how to play it.But I have heard a friend play this.It was a mellow yet melodious song.Beautiful is the exact word to describe it.I was lured in the music classroom by this song.

I saw a boy with blond and short hair playing the piano.I couldn't help but stare at him.Damn why are all the guys in this school so good looking.When he finished the song, I subconsciously started clapping....oh no stupid me.

The boy turned around and looked at me shocked.

"You played so well.. you should totally audition for the upcoming school talent show" I blurted out.Damn my nosey self just wont stop.

He looked at me strangely maybe due to my bluntness.

"Uhh... what is it to you exchange student .. I don't like to play in front of others.. and the talent show auditions is like 4 months away" he replied.

"Are you kidding me the whole school no the whole world needs to know your talent" I replied.Oh no I think annoying Y/N mode has been activated.

He just looked at me with a shy smile that he was clearly trying not to show.My eyes landed on his name tag.I could speak and understand a little Korean but I was not that great at reading it fluently.I pronounced the word slowly.

"S-U-G-A-R... wait your name is sugar..hahaahaha..." i started laughing.

"Its written Suga you idiot"He replied.

"Ok Sugar" I replied

"Whatever !"He replied.He got up and was heading towards the door.

"Hey wait... where are you going"I replied tagging along with him.

As we reached the door I saw Hoseok there.

"Hey Yoongi" Hoseok said to Suga.

Huh? Yoongi ...Suga that sounds familiar.....

'Oh hey Y/N .. wait Yoongi you know Y/N ...." Hoseok asked Suga surprised ' You even let her listen to you playing the piano."

"Uhhh... never mind lets go Hoseok..." Suga replied.

I stood there dumb founded 'IS SOPE TRUE?' I thought.

LANGUAGE CLASSES:

I went to attend my classes with Jimin. He became a very close friend of mine but whenever I talk about Jungkook or Taehyung he gets sad and quickly changes the topic.At first I thought it was nothing but its starting to make me curious.

"So do you have any questions?" He said.

"No!Your teaching way is so awesome how can I have any questions" I replied.

"Ha ha .. Thanks .." He replied shyly while rubbing the back of his head.

"OOoooo are you blushing ... hahaha.."I teased him.