(7)what are you doing to me

JUNGKOOK POV:

I snapped back to reality.....
I was sitting on the swing.. suddenly realisation hit me.. whats the time... I glanced at my watch and it was 6:45AM.. damn I'm going to be late...

I rushed to my school......just as I was walking by .. my eyes caught Y/N walking with Jimin they both were laughing ...

My heart clenched at that sight... why .. why Jimin ....why Taehyung...why can't it be someone else ...I wish she was this happy with me too...I couldn't move . I Just waited until they disappeared among the sea of students rushing towards their classes....

I heard whispers around me and that brought me back to this world ....

"Hey thats Junkook from class 10-1 .. he looks quiet handsome right ... should I try and hit on him" a girl said.

"If I were you I would stay away from him.He is too dangerous... do you know his dad.. and anyways he's too cold .. He doesn't have any friends besides that senior ...... Namjoon " another girl replied.

Despite everything .. people still won't give up.Its a trouble dealing with this everyday. Girls talking about me trying to get close to me.

Y/N POV:

I came to school a bit early today.I went to my classroom and saw Jungkook. He was sitting on a chair with his head on the table sleeping ... so cute... he looked so angelic with his eyes closed and mouth slightly parted.I placed my bag at my desk and sat infront of him.

I was admiring his face,subconsciously my hand moved to sweep away his bangs from his eyes.... then I felt a hand on my wrist ... shoot he was awake.He looked at me and I looked back at him ......

"H-Hey Jungkook .. long time no see .. have you been busy lately?" I stuttered.

He just looked at me with an expression that I couldn't decipher....

"Y-yeah .. my dad has increased my training time .. I'm busy these days and I'm not the type to go hangout" he replied.

"I wish I could hangout with you often... you're always so busy ... You know you should chill sometimes... too much stress is not good for you" I said.

"Tell that to my dad" he scoffed.

"Have you decided to join any school club " I asked.

"No not really .. I'm not particularly interested in any " He replied.

"I was thinking of the arts club.. wil you please join it with me~" I practically begged.

"N-no" he replied.

"Pretty Pleeasee~" I said while holding his hands.

"I-I'll think a-about it" he said while looking side ways.

"Oh .. by the way are you free on Saturday bunny boy" I asked.

"Why?" He answered me.

"Well there is a new Japanease resturant here everyone is talking about it and I want to go there with you" I said.

JUNGKOOK POV:

I looked at her and my heart started pounding out of my chest .. I felt very happy .... she wants to hangout with me.. but then I remembered her laughing with Jimin... and Taehyung... my eyes became dark ...

"No .. why don't you ask your friends" I replied sarcastically.

"I want to go there with you... because I miss hanging out with you" she replied.