(21) The forgotten day

It was my birthday today.As usual none of my parents remembered it both of them were busy rushing off towards  their jobs.

"Taehyung hurry up" Kai yelled as he was standing  by the door frame.

"Comming." I replied

I  grabbed my sandwich  and rushed towards the car.

..............

At school I went to my locker and infront of it were so many presents and cards for me but none  of them mattered to me.They were all from people I didn't know.

I placed them inside my locker.

I reached my class and threw my bag on the chair.

My eyes landed on Y/N she was my desk mate.

"Hiee Tae.Jennie didn't  come today probably due to her  company evaluation" she said.

I just looked at her.How can she be so energetic this early in the morning.

"Oh Tae I bought  something for you" she said handing me  a box with a card  with her handwriting on it.

"What is this?" I asked.

"Happy birthday" she said "You thought I forgot?"

What she remembered?

I opened the box and there it was a watch.

I looked at her speechless.

She was the first person to  actually wish me face to face.

"Thank you for remembering  my birthday" I replied " I really like this watch, I've  been wanting  to buy one."

"Im glad you liked it" she grinned.

That was enough to make my day.

........................

"Hey Y/N where are you going after school?" I asked.

"I have classes with Jimin" she sighed.

"O-oh" I replied.

That  brat ......

"Do you like hanging out with him?" I asked.

...........

"W-what" I replied.His question caught me off guard.

I didn't know how to reply after he told what happened between him, Jimin and Jungkook.

"Its okay . I'm just being weird.I don't know  whats gotten into me. I dont want anyone to hurt you." He said looking down.

Aww how can he be so cute.

"Dont worry I can handle that.Thanks for looking out for me" I replied smiling.

.............

Even tho she was smiling at me.I couldn't help but feel a little suffocated whenever  she hangout  with Jungkook or Jimin.

I heard the shrieking sound of the school bell marking the end of school.

I was walking out of school with Y/N.

I had my hands in my pockets when I felt something in my pockets.

It was a lollipop I bought today.

I remembered  Y/N liked those.

"Here this is for you" I said pulling it out of my pocket.

"Oh Thanks Taehyung. I really wanted  this but it got sold out.How did you get it" she replied smiling at me.

Her smile is one of the things I will always  want to see again and again.

"I have my ways" I replied.

Actually my parents also own a family business  of  one of the famous lollipop brands in korea.But I didn't tell anyone this.Because.......

"Okay" she said unwrapping  the candy. "Oh there's Jimin.Bye Tae see you tomorrow .. take care" she said waving at me.

I returned  the gesture.

I couldnt help but feel a little scared seeing her with Jimin the bratty,self-obsessed  play boy of our school.

His arms were over Y/N's shoulders as they headed towards their class.

I walked towards the school gates and saw  my car parked outside.

The driver opened the door for me and I stepped in.

A/N:

sorry for the short chapter.
I'll  try to make the next one long. 😄