(14) the dinner

Shoot I didn't even realize I slept for soo long ... was I that tired ... I tried opening my eyes and glanced at the clock ... its was 7:35pm .... shoot ....

I was rushing towards the Japanease resturant to meet Y/N .....

I was late ... it was 7:45 pm and I had to be there by 7pm ...

I ran towards the resturant.The cold air hitting my skin and ruffling my hair.

I entered the resturant and scanned the room ..

There I saw Y/N at a table with her elbows rested on the table and her hands supporting her head ... she looks pissed ...

"I'm here" I said with a blank expression dragging the chair so that I can sit on it.

"Where were you?? .. I have been waiting here for almost an hour ..." she said anger visible on her features.

"I am a busy person " I said with a cold expression.

"You could have told me... if you were that bUsY" she said sarcastically.

I just rolled my eyes.

Why am I acting like this ...
If it was any other person I wouldn't have bothered to come.

"Be thankful that I came" I said while reading the menue.

"Yes your royal highness thank you for gracing me with you presence" she replied.

I hid my smile behind the menue card.

"What are you going to order ?" She said looking at me.

"I'll go with buckwheat noodles ... what is this written s-o-e-b-a?" I said pronouncing the Japanease word. "And what about you?"

"Hahah so cute"She said shifting her gaze from the menue to me.

C-cute?

......

"I'm so full" I said as we went out of the resturant."Thanks for the dinner... its on me next time."

"Its was nothing... I had fun" he said.

F-fun ?

I looked at him with wide eyes...
"Are you really Jungkook?... did you hit your head or something?"

"Yes ..... actually I did hit my head.. today" he said a bit hesitantly.

"Wow no wonder you are acting all weird" I replied.

........

I was walking towards my home with a smile on my face.. this day was bad ... but Y/N made it good.

As I opened the door of my house ... I was greeted by many maids and servants.

"Young master ... Sir has been looking for you everywhere he send guards to search for you" the maid said as she handed me a glass of lemonade.

"Why ... and where is he?" I asked non chalantly.

When ever my dad looks for me its only because he wants to talk about
That illegal shit which me ....

And if he doesn't find me home ... he launches a whole dispatch team...

And when he does find me .... he increases my training as a punishment .

I think he enjoys the sight of me beaten up.

"He is in the study room .. I advise you to meet him young master" she said.

I sighed before kicking of my boots and throwing them to a side ...

What does he want.

I entered the study room ..

There he was my dad surrounded by files..

I went there and sat on one of the chairs with one of my leg over the other... and I could see my lack of respect made him angry ...

"Where the fuck were you Jeon ?" He screamed at me " You were supposed to be at the DAMNED hospital."

I just rolled my eyes.

"Do you want me to assign you with body guards AGAIN? " he stared speaking again.

Was he really worried ?

" What is it to you where I go as long as I dont get killed and go to that freaking training of YOURS" I said on the verge of loosing patience.

"You better get serious .. I dont want you to die .. I need someone to be the heir of this businesses."

For a second I thought he actually cared.

"You better get up early you are going to be assigned a personal tutor to teach you business" he said.

"But I have my SCHOOL TESTS " I said slightly raising my voice.

Now I'm ready for a slap.

But to my surprise he turned his back on me.

What the hell is wrong with this old man.

I got up from the chair...

"I'm going dont bother me"

With that I went out of the room slamming the door.

A/N : sorry for the short chapter

And vote or else .... yeontan will bite you .....