(17) The truth?

The classes were finally over ...

Jimin messaged me that he won't be able to take my classes today .... I wonder if he is doing ok.

..............

There I was with these idiots in the auditorium ... I didn't know what to do and how to clean as all my maids did that for me.....

and by their facial expression it was the same for them.

"Go throw away the chair you broke Jeon" Jimin snapped at me.

"I am not taking orders from am idiot like you .. go throw it yourself if it bothers you that much" I replied kicking the torn decorations on the ground.

"Stop trashing this place more than it already is Jeon" Taehyung said glarimg at me.

What the hell is with everyone calling me Jeon....

"Will you both hurry up instead of nagging me" I replied annoyed " the sight of you idiots annoys me."

Suddenly the door opened revealing the duty teacher who would be monitoring us.

I quickly grabbed a broom and started sweeping the stage... and Taehyung copied me.

The teacher just ordered us around while her full concentration was towards her phone.

Taehyung was cleaning slow.. so that I would do all the main cleaning ... This bastard.

I purposely swinged my broom on his knee.

"Ouch WTF man" he said shooting daggers at me.

"Move those princess hands of your a little faster will you?" I said.

And thats how another fight started.

The teacher was busy on her phone to even notice us.

He picked up the water bucket and I knew what was comming next so I dodged it. That resulted in Jimin getting soaked with water.

"What the hell ... you idiot I had to meet a girl after this" he said fanning his clothes.

"Now you will smell like the floor where you belong" Taehyung said smiling to himself.

The teacher ran out of the auditorium mumbling " I have to do some important work."

Thats how world war three begun.

The whole auditorium was now filled with broken brooms and water and mops and stuff... and we all smelled like the ganitors closet.

The teacher came back and looked at us .

"OUT NOW ALL OF YOU"

Thats how I wasted two hours at school.

...................

I went to my home.Only Kai was there.
Both my parents were at work.

I remembered I had invited Y/N for group studying again.

Just as these thoughts ran through my mind I heard the door bell and a maid knocked at my door
"Young master there is a girl outside----

I ran downstairs.

"Hi Y/N" I said panting.

..........

We were solving some math problems and decided to take a break.

"Hey Tae is that jungkook in the picture?" she said pointing at the middle school graduation picture frame at my bedside table.

"U-uh .. yes" I said looking down.

"I'm sorry I asked this-" she replied clearly feeling guilty.

"Its okay... You deserve to know what kind of person he is" I replied.

"What?" she asked.

"He is a criminal ... do you know who his father is ?" I replied.

"Yea .. some sort of illegal mafia ?" she said.

"Thats not even close ... he hasn't even told you about his true identity" I said.

"What do you mean ? " she asked utterly confused.

I sighed and started explaining
"His father is the CEO of the famous corporation the Jeon and ...

Its also rumored to do illegal work.

.

.

.

.

Its not rumors its true .... and I have witnessed it myself."