(28) Confusion

"Glad we made it in" I said breaking the silence.

"Yea ... I hope they didn't get a picture of you ... because thats going to be troublesome" he said fixing his mask.

I looked around and the place was full of masked people .... everyone was so posh and fancy looking .... I felt like I was going to embarrass myself.

I was walking with Jungkook  around the  unknown area when suddenly the music started playing.

I saw all the people dancing to the flow of the music, not gonna lie I also wanted to dance like they were .. it looked so graceful... I glanced at Jungkook.

What am I expecting .......its not like me and Jungook are a couple.We are not even close friends .I thought looking at the ground.

Jungkook extended his  left hand , palm up towards me and said "This may sound like a cheesy line in a movie but May I have this dance?"

I looked at his palm and then up at his gleaming Hazel eyes ... I wanted to dance but I was afraid to embarrass myself.

"I dont know how to dance"
I said starring into his eyes.There was something about them  that held me captive.

"Dont worry just follow my moves" he said interwinig his right hand with mine.

He placed his left hands on  side of my waist and guided my left hand to his shoulders.

We danced with the rhythm of the music ...

At that moment it felt like only me and jungkook existed in the whole ball room harmonising with the flow of the music.

"You are not that bad at dancing" Jungkook said bringing me back to the world.

"Yea I'm glad I didn't stub your toe or anything yet" I replied.

Jungkook chuckled.

"Y/N"

he said staring directly in my soul

"Thank you for always being there for me whenever I had a hard time ... you were always there to make me laugh and smile ... even your presence is to brighten my day"

I was lost for words ....
How could that  Jungkook say such sweet words.

I was about to reply when suddenly  hiss butler came

"Your father is calling you young master."

I saw Jungkooks eyes widened.
"Shit" he muttered.

"Y/N I need to go I'll  be back quickly please Stay right here and dont go anywhere even if someone calls you." He said looking at me with concern imprinted on his face.

"Yea .....ok" I replied.
NO PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME HERE ALONE YOU STUPID BUNNY BOY.
I wanted to say this.

15 minutes had past and Jungkook hadn't returned yet

I was feeling awkward standing there alone.

I glanced at the crowd of people there ...... but I couldn't see any familiar face.

Suddenly I felt someones cold hand on my shoulder making me startled.

I was about to scream when I heard a familiar voice.

"Y/N?"

I couldn't be mistaken

Its noone other than .....

.

.

.