(27)The masqurede ball

"Here" my dad said handing me a pistol.

"What is this for " I said non chalantly fixing my collars in the mirror.

"You need to keep it with you at every gathering, you dont know when an attack can take place" he said.

"I don't need this" I remarked.

"This not a request its a command" my dad said through gritted teeth.

I knew I had to obey him or I'll  leave the house with a black eye.

............................

I was going to the masqurade  ball with Jungkook.

I could have said no but I dont know what came over me.

Now Im standing here in this uncomfortable  ball gown that I thought I'd never wear this but here I am.....

I heard someone throw a stone at my balcony's window ... annoyed I went there and saw Jungkook I couldn't  make out his outfit because of the dark.

I opened the window and the cold breeze entered my room making me shiver.I looked down.

"What the hell you could have just called me you know, what if the assistant teacher  wakes up" I whisper shouted.

"Come on it wasn't  that loud now will you come down" he said.

"And how will I do that,I'm sure ill get caught if I go out through  the corridor" I replied.

"Thats no challenge for me" he announced proudly

" jump I'll  catch you."

"Are you crazy?" I almost said out loud.

"Tch Girls are so troublesome" he said.

I was on the ground floor but the height  was actually very high.

He climbed the styled bricks and grabbed the railing of my room's balcony.

And he was on my balcony too.

"Great going idiot, now we both are stuck here.... what are you trying to play romeo?" I said.

"No but I certainly think you are trying  to play Julliet,now will you stop this madness of jumping off here and follow me?" He rolled his eyes.

"That was not my idea tho" I replied.

I followed him.

"What are you doing we are going to get caught.You are going to destroy my image of a model student" I said lowly.

"Model student? ... okay model student trust me on this one I've  been in these situations plenty of times" he said.

Plenty of times  .....

when.......

But right now wasn't  the time to ask.

We were almost out of there when...

I heard a door opening followed by  a flickering sound.

Shoot

"Who's there?" a female voice spoke.

Jungkook pulled me behind reception table his hand on my mouth.