We ate in silence for awhile, savouring the deliciousness of the foods in front of us. "Hey," he said, pointing on my face, I arched my brows, still munching on the juicy chicken inside my mouth. I can hear him chuckling, as he bent closer, with his hand holding a white paper tissue, wiping off something beside my lips. I smiled at him and giggled "You became a CEO with this eating manner, Jeongwoo?" he joked, I just gave him a smirk, taking it in a positive manner. I mean, Doyoung was never been rude, he is just naturally... kind. He never did something that annoyed me.

"By the way, how was your meeting?" I asked him, biting the remaining green peese on my fork. "It went so well, it wasn't that tough as I expected it to be." he said, smiling. He laid his back on his seat, brushing off some strands of hair blocking his eyes. Doyoung is always been a hot guy for everyone in America, I remember the times some known people pretend to be sick just to have an appointment with him and see his face closer.

"Ey, I'm so proud of you, Dobby. I hope one day you'll be able to gather the guts to build your own hospital. You know that I believe in you, right. Big time!" I cheered for him, I know he's up to having his own hospital but the fear it won't work well is still processing in him. It takes time. "You always do, Jeongwoo. Thank you." I pouted when I saw him getting teary eyed, we've been friends for so long now, and whenever I cheer for him to do something, he either smile or cry.

"By the way, have you seen Yedam?" I asked him, he arched his brows, clueless of the sudden question. "I mean, he's so handsome, more handsome now!" I added, trying to give him a hint but to my dismay he just nodded his head and continued eating.

He was never interested about Yedam. How could he not like someone so perfect... I mean Bang Yedam was one of the most famous student in Tiger University, his talents... are just so amusing.

I pouted when he just smiled at me, not responding to my questions about Yedam, he knew Yedam likes him but maybe he's not just up to having a romantic relationship with anyone right now.

We finished our foods after awhile. Both satisfied, especially me, I am on diet since I'm not attending to my workout sessions, but today I refused to think about dieting.

"Dobby, are you busy this next week?" I asked him. He took the time to think, suddenly made him silent. "I am not, I guess, why?" he asked, already picking blue bills in his wallet, inserting it on the billing paper. "I am thinking about asking you to go with us in our resort?" I asked excitedly, he chuckled "You thought about asking me?" he seems surprised. "Why?! Is that something so amusing, huh?" I asked in disbelief, I would love to bring him and Jae in beautiful places if ever we own our time. But we are just individuals with responsibilities, having fun is last on our list.

"Why not," he smiled, I clapped my hands excited about going to the beach with him and of course Haruto.

;

I texted Haruto that I got home after meeting Doyoung. I checked on an ongoing construction of a branch near Seoul and signed some papers at the office for awhile when Jihoon gave me a notice about the pending unsigned papers on my table.

I threw my body on my bed, eyes glued on the ceiling as I slowly closed my eyes, dozing up to sleep after moments.

I arched my back when I felt a hand caressing my cheeks gently. Haruto's face greeted me, I chuckled, "You came in my dreams, too, huh," I said still dozing up, I'm too sleepy. The figure of Haruto in front of me smiled ear to ear, as his thumb gently cupping my cheeks. "You're not dreaming, baby," his hand hugged my waist, as his head towered up, making me bury my face on his chest. "What are you doing here..." I asked weakly, I am so endulged with sleeping but it suddenly made me smile thinking about how out of a sudden Haruto is here beside me.